• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #52 +More!

77 posts in this topic

No,

I am not "exaggerting" Conner . ou have been ignoring my pm's for weeks regarding the Avengers 20 I bought from you April 13th . I received a Avengers #22 three weeks later with writing all over the cover in ink pen, you said you would get the correct book out and I never heard another thing from you ???

PERIOD...you don't answer pm's , you said " you sent me a nicer book"...this simply is not true, THIS BOOK IS JUNK and I want what I paid you for, and I would appreciate communication...not name calling. I thought board guys were suppossed to take care of each other??? YES..OR NO ???

A) I love your skills at omitting facts. Like sending about 10 different PM threads on the same topic.

I answered your PMs. PERIOD.

b) You did not send the book back to me.

C) Send it back. END OF DISCUSSION.

THE THREE DOLLAR PIECE OF JUNK WITH THE writting all over the cover is not worth the postage...you send me 4.00 bucks and I will send it back to you. I have met my end of the bargain here Conner, you have not. I paid you, you still have not sent me what I paid you for, you sent me a 3 dollar piece of junk instead. It is not my resposibility to send this book back to you at my expense. PERIOD

It's late, I'm bored, so what the heck--here's my 2c :

First, I'd take this to the PM department. Shark, Conner seems to be attempting to talk this over with you this way, so I'd use that method of communication.

Second, the "typical" way a refund would work is to mail the item/s back to the owner and then the seller refunds the money. Whether or not the seller is responsible for covering any part of the shipping costs is usually up for debate--typically not seen as mandatory but kudos to those that do it.

Third, Conner, this one's for you: I'd highly suggest you NOT go asking for a flame war. Mod activity has been up lately with some of the heated issues going on, so no need to get a strike. Shark... probably a good idea for you too having just come off a brief vacation.

Sorry to hear a deal went south, but it does happen sometimes. Let's just try and work things out so we can all go our separate ways peacefully here, ok? :shrug:

P.S. CLOUD!!! :hi:

:popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Any more books? :shrug: Or is it gonna be a 15-rounder between Cap and Muscle? :shrug:

Sorry Wit...didn't know what else to do....I just would like the 1st book I bought from a board member to go smoothly, it hasn't ..at all .

If "Conner" would act like a civil member and responded appropriately I wouldn't have "intruded" on the thread...my apoligies to the rest of you. :foryou:

OK...MAC MAN...you are right.

Should I have to pay to send back an incorrect book that was sent to me by an individual that is calling me a doushebag and who won't answer PM's to correct the problem? I am still out the purchase price with nothing but a 3 dollar book to show, and the seller "doesn't trust me" ???

I am open to all suggestions here?

Should I have to pay to send back an incorrect book that was sent to me by an individual that is calling me a doushebag and who won't answer PM's to correct the problem? I am still out the purchase price with nothing but a 3 dollar book to show, and the seller "doesn't trust me" ???

Take it to PM or the general thread, I think you made your point. Let the sales thread continue.

I have spoken my piece...I apoligize to those that had to listen to this other than Conner.

Conner...a little respect goes a long way, I paid you immediately and you have treated me like garbage here . Send the book if you want to do what is right, if not I am "moving on" either way .

Real bummer is I actually wanted to buy your Batman #52, had you been civil regarding the Avengers #20 I would have done so. I don't care if you made a mistake, we all make mistakes.You just can't make a mistake , then ignore and blame the buyer for it all the while cussing at him (shrug)

I would send the book back - if he doesn't make right after he receives the book(either by issuing you a refund or sending out the correct book) then I think there is a real reason to out him publicly.

Capfreak - personally, if I sent someone the wrong book I would pay the return shipping. Not saying that's what you should do here but that's what I would do.

First, I'd take this to the PM department. Shark, Conner seems to be attempting to talk this over with you this way, so I'd use that method of communication.

Second, the "typical" way a refund would work is to mail the item/s back to the owner and then the seller refunds the money. Whether or not the seller is responsible for covering any part of the shipping costs is usually up for debate--typically not seen as mandatory but kudos to those that do it.

Third, Conner, this one's for you: I'd highly suggest you NOT go asking for a flame war. Mod activity has been up lately with some of the heated issues going on, so no need to get a strike. Shark... probably a good idea for you too having just come off a brief vacation.

Sorry to hear a deal went south, but it does happen sometimes. Let's just try and work things out so we can all go our separate ways peacefully here, ok? :shrug:

:hi:

Mac Man doing some 3rd party arbitration. :hail:

Cap and Muscle: listen to the Beatles' "We Can Work It Out"......................................................Okay, that was lame.

Conner, I've never seen any indication that you aren't a straight shooter. It shouldn't be hard to figure out if you sent the wrong book. If you did make a mistake, send him the correct book and if you want the other book back refund him enough for postage.

Cap and Muscle: listen to the Beatles' "We Can Work It Out"......................................................Okay, that was lame.

Don't let my army background fool you--I'm a lover not a fighter ;)

And Muscle, PM sent ;)

Don't let my army background fool you--I'm a lover not a fighter ;)

And Muscle, PM sent ;)

(thumbs u Thank you...I appreciate the advice and the imput...

LET THE BUYING BEGIN...NICE BOOK AND SEEMS PRICED FAIR as well !!!!

What's new ? (shrug)

:makepoint:

:grin: