• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Cap 111, Astonishing Tales 35 (variant), Teen Titans 23, DC War - UPDATED!

33 posts in this topic

Hey all...here's a short stack of misc. SA and BA for a Sunday night.

Shipping is FREE in the US for each of these books...buy 'em all and I'll kick in a bunch of cool freebies, too! Shipping to Canada and Europe is kinda pricey these days, but PM me first and I'm sure we can work something out.

:takeit: rules; PM offers will be considered; & PayPal is strongly preferred, but checks & money orders are okay, too.

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Mikey

Astonishing Tales #35: 30-cent variant. This is a VERY sharp copy...only an accumulation of ncb wear to the front cover (impossible to see in the scan) keeps it from grading much higher. This is basically an unread copy -- flat, tight, and clean with vibrant cover colors and ow interior paper. I (carefully) opened the front cover today, and it had all the resistance and "snap" you'd expect from a newsstand-fresh book that had never been opened before. Nice! VF+.

SOLD!!!

astonishing-tales35.jpg

Astonishing Tales #35: 30-cent variant. This is a VERY sharp copy...only an accumulation of ncb wear to the front cover (impossible to see in the scan) keeps it from grading much higher. This is basically an unread copy -- flat, tight, and clean with vibrant cover colors and ow interior paper. I (carefully) opened the front cover today, and it had all the resistance and "snap" you'd expect from a newsstand-fresh book that had never been opened before. Nice! VF+.

SOLD!!!

astonishing-tales35.jpg

:cry: SWEET COPY!