• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block illiterate eBayer "dharry358" - eBay needs to go out of business

396 posts in this topic

Cal - why don't you neg him back? Pop his 100% cherry.

Just so you guys know...if they link your account and even suspect you are leaving malicious feedback they will lifetime ban your account now. I have seen it happen to a few people and they are not backtracking on it...no warning-no nothing. Some guy on the PSA boards just bid on an item from someone who negged him and they took him down. He had 3950 feedback with just that 1 neg and he was a power seller. They(ebay) are flat out doing whatever they want these days and don't care who gets run over in the process. Beware doing that and just let it go.

Cal - why don't you neg him back? Pop his 100% cherry.

Just so you guys know...if they link your account and even suspect you are leaving malicious feedback they will lifetime ban your account now. I have seen it happen to a few people and they are not backtracking on it...no warning-no nothing. Some guy on the PSA boards just bid on an item from someone who negged him and they took him down. He had 3950 feedback with just that 1 neg and he was a power seller. They(ebay) are flat out doing whatever they want these days and don't care who gets run over in the process. Beware doing that and just let it go.

Practical, well thought out posts with good advice won't help this situation. We need mayhem and carnage cooler heads should not prevail

Is this what he calls sarcasm?

"Yes we do combine shipping to save ship costs. The savings for combined shipping is detailed in the auction pages. I will be listing more ASM CGC comic books but unsure of when that time will be. Good luck in your bidding and thank you for interest in calamerica-collectibles' products! CAL"

Man he should read your posts I would characterize that as kindness and patience.

This dirtbag dharry 358 just sent me a nasty gram

more later...

CAL gonna get his pound of flesh in here...

Is this what he calls sarcasm?

"Yes we do combine shipping to save ship costs. The savings for combined shipping is detailed in the auction pages. I will be listing more ASM CGC comic books but unsure of when that time will be. Good luck in your bidding and thank you for interest in calamerica-collectibles' products! CAL"

Man he should read your posts I would characterize that as kindness and patience.

This dirtbag dharry 358 just sent me a nasty gram

more later...

CAL gonna get his pound of flesh in here...

Cal, thanks for the heads up. This guy is blocked now from my sales.

Didn't catch this, but does he sell?

By the way, DO NOT retaliate with some funny feedback in a positive. eBay is now taking action against sellers that do this, and will strike you from not only being a powerseller, but also ban you after the second time.

Knew someone that did this and he is not allowed back on eBay.

This rating system is the pits!

E-Bay quit being fun from a buyers standpoint years ago also. Both sides have every reason to look for alternative methods of commerce, and this site is a fantastic example. Spend a little time here, and you get a feel for who's a trustworthy seller. It feels much more like comic trading than speculative business.

Here is the latest from dharry358:

Dear calamerica-collectibles,

Goodness:

I certainly hope the 400 sellers I deal with do not decide to "BLOCK ME".

Obviously, you still do not understand that the "BUYER RULES THE ROOST" You are just one minute insignificant seller.

Essentially, you are a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND!!! Put that in your 98.0 % feedback score!!!!

With My Very Best Regards,

Phil Harris

- dharry358

so he apparently has seen the CGC Thread.

Interestingly, he did not use the saluation " Phil Harris, MD. " like he did in the other emails my daughter saved for me!

Soooooo

I will get on the bandwagon, find out if dharry358 really IS a MD, and if not, I will make sure the online world sees that this pases himself on as a MD. Id he IS a MD I know how to deal with him, starting with the State Regisrty Boards.

This dharry358 gets better. He thinks that I am an insignifcant Seller. Maybe he will feel sorry for me and send me my ASMs back! Hey, he says I don't matter, right?

More later CAL :popcorn:

Interestingly, he did not use the saluation " Phil Harris, MD. " like he did in the other emails my daughter saved for me!

Soooooo

I will get on the bandwagon, find out if dharry358 really IS a MD, and if not, I will make sure the online world sees that this pases himself on as a MD. Id he IS a MD I know how to deal with him, starting with the State Regisrty Boards.

I don't see what the problem is, as long as 'MD' is short for "Major -head'.

That dirty dog.

Signed,

Alexander Haig, President-For-A-Day