• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block illiterate eBayer "dharry358" - eBay needs to go out of business

396 posts in this topic

Obviously, you still do not understand that the "BUYER RULES THE ROOST" You are just one minute insignificant seller.

Total dipsheet thinking.

Buyers and sellers are equal.

Without one, the other doesn't exist.

Obviously, you still do not understand that the "BUYER RULES THE ROOST" You are just one minute insignificant seller.

Total dipsheet thinking.

Buyers and sellers are equal.

Without one, the other doesn't exist.

You're actually looking to debate this jerk's logic? We're all better than that.

WHAT? Seriously?

Searching now.

Bumped the thread for you. (thumbs u

I canny seem to find it hm

I saw the thread when I logged on for the first time tonight. I clicked it and got "ACCESS DENIED".. now the thread is M.I.A. :shrug:

I bookmarked it, and it's gone now. From what I read it seemed like a lot of conjecture.

Not really...Nelson has pretty much stopped denying it. There are numerous posts since where he's linked...including attending a Forum dinner under the alias.

Curious though that the thread was pulled...the incident did happen and now there's nothing to say so. This Forum has a pretty good history, and good solid reading, for those curious about prior events. Deleting access to threads only makes that history less interesting...

Jim

Cal - why don't you neg him back? Pop his 100% cherry.

Just so you guys know...if they link your account and even suspect you are leaving malicious feedback they will lifetime ban your account now. I have seen it happen to a few people and they are not backtracking on it...no warning-no nothing. Some guy on the PSA boards just bid on an item from someone who negged him and they took him down. He had 3950 feedback with just that 1 neg and he was a power seller. They(ebay) are flat out doing whatever they want these days and don't care who gets run over in the process. Beware doing that and just let it go.

Like "lifetime bans" mean anything (to buyers) on eBay......

:roflmao:

Cal - why don't you neg him back? Pop his 100% cherry.

Just so you guys know...if they link your account and even suspect you are leaving malicious feedback they will lifetime ban your account now. I have seen it happen to a few people and they are not backtracking on it...no warning-no nothing. Some guy on the PSA boards just bid on an item from someone who negged him and they took him down. He had 3950 feedback with just that 1 neg and he was a power seller. They(ebay) are flat out doing whatever they want these days and don't care who gets run over in the process. Beware doing that and just let it go.

Like "lifetime bans" mean anything (to buyers) on eBay......

:roflmao:

I was actually telling cal (the seller)...not to use his account or any account linked to him to leave the feedback. If they connect the 2 they will ban all or any accounts in his name and he will not be able to sell using that name, address, cc number, bank account number, paypal account or ip ever again....but hey, what do i know.

I was actually telling cal (the seller)...not to use his account or any account linked to him to leave the feedback. If they connect the 2 they will ban all or any accounts in his name and he will not be able to sell using that name, address, cc number, bank account number, paypal account or ip ever again....but hey, what do i know.

This sounds like someone with a bad experience Matt. Hope it wasn't you, as you are always solid to deal with.

Sure he is not "Arseman" from Seinfeld? He acts like one.

No, Arseman is Matt Nelson (allegedly)

:o

Use your search function and find out how the rich and famous shill their own auctions. (thumbs u

Post a link - I'm too lazy to search.

He did, and then one of our fellow board members must have reported it as there was a slight protest in the end why this thread was brought back up.

Nice!

He did, and then one of our fellow board members must have reported it as there was a slight protest in the end why this thread was brought back up.

Nice!

:o

This sounds like someone with a bad experience Matt. Hope it wasn't you, as you are always solid to deal with.

No..just read about it on the PSA boards. I am just telling anyone to beware and don't try anything of this ilk.

Ok, blocking dharry358 on ebay. Quick question: does putting him on my blocked list keep my items from showing up when he searches, or do they show up and he gets a "you are blocked" message when he tries to bid?