• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block illiterate eBayer "dharry358" - eBay needs to go out of business

396 posts in this topic

Sometimes things look different when you step away for a while, all.

:foryou:

Why didn't you remember that gem in last week's GPA trainwreck? :makepoint:

That was different. He was saving the hobby. (thumbs u

lol

Did we make it? hm

lol

Did we make it? hm

Not by a long shot.

Not really. Just trying to be helpful. Didn't realize everybody had a different point of view going into it. Some are right and some are wrong. In my world anything shold be debateable. As long as my conscience is clear that's all that matters to me.

(thumbs u

If you read my earliest posts in my Detroit thread when I started filling in the story about the trip, i learned just that this weekend. We all know...just need a reminder sometimes.

(thumbs u

No offense Roy, but if I have to read all your posts just to find out the best thing to do is just step away, that's a lot of posts for one lesson to be learned. :baiting:

If you read my earliest posts in my Detroit thread when I started filling in the story about the trip, i learned just that this weekend. We all know...just need a reminder sometimes.

(thumbs u

I caught that, and was impressed.

Now the tough part is sticking to a life-lesson so it becomes a common value. You are being watched, sir, so you can be a mentor to others.

sFun_eyescan.gif

Now how does this impact responding to PMs? :baiting:

Good point. Back to work I go as this has been fun.

CAL, I think you are owed the money from the estate. Just don't pick on NIK because he reminds you of Sonny Bono from the handlebar moustache days. That's just not fair.

I think that's where this thread started, right? :insane:

No it started in FFB's Thread now locked.

Trust me my intent was NOT to pick on Nik. It seems to me it was the other way around. I responded Niks' post I found a little while ago that I had missed earlier after that FFB thread was locked.

But the more sane and reasonable posters need to win here and now, so I must respect them and stop this on my part as well.

I am taking the ice cream advice and going to leave the Boards today.

The more mature posters are due that much respect from me.

CAL headed to bed

End of Story.

(thumbs u

No offense Roy, but if I have to read all your posts just to find out the best thing to do is just step away, that's a lot of posts for one lesson to be learned. :baiting:

lol

(thumbs u

Now the tough part is sticking to a life-lesson so it becomes a common value. You are being watched, sir, so you can be a mentor to others.

sFun_eyescan.gif

:eek:

sFun_eyescan.gif

:eek:

Just busting his onions. lol

Try this: I don't care what you think.

CAL :whatev:

Omg he talked in first person. Is this a sign of him breaking down?

I think you need more reading comprehension classes. I can link some remedial teaching if you are in S. Cal area.

I ONLY do the 3rd-person schtick on the sig part of the posts. Rarely are my posts' content is in the 3rd person.

Schtick - humor.

Get a clue and a life.

CAL who will NEVER break down

You talking in the third person is supposed to be funny? My bad, I thought it was quite sad you talking that bad. (shrug)

CAL, I think you are owed the money from the estate. Just don't pick on NIK because he reminds you of Sonny Bono from the handlebar moustache days. That's just not fair.

Trust me my intent was NOT to pick on Nik. It seems to me it was the other way around. I responded Niks' post I found a little while ago that I had missed earlier after that FFB thread was locked.

But the more sane and reasonable posters need to win here and now, so I must respect them and stop this on my part as well.

CAL headed to bed

End of Story.

Might I suggest Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream?Try it you will like it.

Have a great day Cal. (thumbs u

Dennis

Can I get a link to the GPA thread? I missed that shining light of humanity's heights.

Think the "good stuff" was deleted?

don't know. probably.

CAL headed to bed

End of Story.

well said, Cal.

CAL, I don't think he wsa saying you were mentally ill. I think he was saying that if Nik thought you were mentally ill he sholdn't be goading you.

BRB, there is a lot of history on these boards but Cal only lashes out when he feels someone has thrown the first strike.

Nik, I've gotta say that the grade of the book should be between you and Cal, and done at the time the transaction happened. That's got nothing to do with what is going on right now related to the other thread.

Cal has an issue with FFB. The fact that people are piling on and taking sides isn't going to help resolve anything.

There's going to be strikes if this testosterone sling fest continues and you guys are all going to look bad.

Very wise post. Well said! :golfclap: