• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Official!

21 posts in this topic

It has taken me 27 years of comic collecting, but I have finally seen bare breasts in a Punisher comic! :o

Soon you Gonna learn about this thing called sex

It has taken me 27 years of comic collecting, but I have finally seen bare breasts in a Punisher comic! :o

Soon you Gonna learn about this thing called sex

:gossip: He's got a kid.

Comic-book boobs?

I thought that is what the Justice League, oh, that's too easy.......

lol

-slym

Hey some of us are still reeling from the She-Hulk "nude jump rope issue" that, in the end, featured no nudity... Aaargh I bought an issue of She-Hulk just because of an erroneous notation in Wizard.. See? SEE!? I'm still mad about it all these years later.

Damn right they need to make up for it in an issue of Punisher! And don't get me started on my first "Mature Readers" issue of Grendel... turned out it was a nekkid fat guy and not a hawt chick! Thanks alot Wagner.

rantrant

(:

-Rob-

There was a sneaky breast in a Spidey comic not so long back in a disco scene, and to equal up there was a sneaky pork sword on the opposite side of the dance floor...

I'll try to find the image out and link it.

Ha - I stole that pic from here and then posted it over there and now Gav links it back here lol

It's true - time does loop back into its self. Can't wait to buy some cheap copies of Hulk #181 again lol