• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the world coming to?

46 posts in this topic

never had it appraised is original. don't care too much bout comics use 2 as a kid...not now so i am cashing n on what i worked for as a kid. buy it cool you get wolverines 1st full cameo,,,,,no one buys it....ha ha ha i will burn it an put it on u tube!!! ha ha ha an hope u comic freaks scream!! ha ha ha! id rather sell it but the latter would be funny for me. one comic shop wanted 2 buy a page out of it 4 15 bucks---2 improve theirs they were selling for 400.nah... wasn't doing it. rather get cash or laugh at you comic freaks.

:insane:

He's not smart enough to use proper grammar, not smart enough to use the digital camera to post a picture, but he has plenty of brains to do a full production video and post it on Youtube.

Man, Youtube must be dolt friendly. hm

He's not smart enough to use proper grammar, not smart enough to use the digital camera to post a picture, but he has plenty of brains to do a full production video and post it on Youtube.

Have you seen some posted vids on youtube? Half the submitters should have been aborted to protect the future survival of our species.

I hope he burns it. I hope every person_too_unaware_of_social_graces with a copy of Hulk 181 burns it. The more copies burned the more my copy will be worth :insane:

I can only assume you've never logged on to 'u tube'. :eek:

doh!

Go spend an hour watching random vlogs, then come back and report your findings.