• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the world coming to?

46 posts in this topic

]

Yeah, and that guy probably dropped a load when he realized that case wasn't water proof.

People like this is exactly why I'm pro-abortion. :eek:

]

Yeah, and that guy probably dropped a load when he realized that case wasn't water proof.

Heh. Just as an FYI, that was my book, my bath tub, and my Dr. Pepper. It was also my three CGC bags from Hotflips that I triple-bagged the slab in. Only a couple drops made it through the first bag, the other two were bone dry.

I made that video a while back for another thread HERE. Didn't get as many bites in that thread as I did in this one. :D

]

Heh. Just as an FYI, that was my book, my bath tub, and my Dr. Pepper. It was also my three CGC bags from Hotflips that I triple-bagged the slab in. Only a couple drops made it through the first bag, the other two were bone dry.

I made that video a while back for another thread HERE. Didn't get as many bites in that thread as I did in this one. :D

Was that the 181 you got from me? :eek:

]

You mean pro retroactive abortion?

(shrug)

:roflmao:hm

It always amazes me the number of retards that are on ebay.

And its getting worse every day. I'd like to send him a can of lighter fluid to immerse himself in. Then he can hold the Huk # 181 in one hand, light it, and kill two birds with one match. I'll do the filming if he'd like, no charge.

DRX

]

lol

See all these dumb people in the world. It really is our fault. Back in the day dumb people would have been eaten by the animals, thus weeding out the dumb ones. Now we protect them and look what we have.

]

lol

See all these dumb people in the world. It really is our fault. Back in the day dumb people would have been eaten by the animals, thus weeding out the dumb ones. Now we protect them and look what we have.

I agree. It's a damned obamanation. :frustrated:

*cries*

I'm going to bed now, watching 'Red Dawn'. You know who you are, you sneaky commies.

I've got my eye on you Lebowski, you're Cuba.