• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking bets on the next CGC Forumite Awards

90 posts in this topic

I can't do anything with those Vienna Sausages, they're so tiny! They burn so fast, and their former owners keep showing up to defend them. (shrug)

sausage.jpg

I can't send you any Viennas until DiceX, DrWatson, and Flaming Telepath have thoroughly cooked the offenders.

He tends to refer to his member quite a bit as well. And , it has nothing to do do with his membership here. :whistle:

You obviously haven't read the Terms of Use for this board. You're supposed to take a picture of your member and send it to Dena within the first 22 months of your membership, or you're automatically banned.

You're running out of time Hooks, better go ahead and get that puppy emailed ASAP.

I can't believe you guys let this slide without comment. Imagine thousands of membership pics flooding Dena's box.

Damnit, hush! I was hoping at least one person would be drunk enough to do it.

I don't know why you nerds are sending me pictures of vienna sausages, but I wish you'd stop. You're wasting the time I could be working on the scrapbook of deleted posts I'm making for my grandchildren.

P.S. DiceX, those spots looks cancerous.

You are in fine form tonight Beau. Perhaps we should have a contest.

Send in your best home made vienna sausages.

lollol

What are they based on?

The first few were based on a) how many drinks you bought at the forum dinners, b) how many guests you brought to the forum dinners, and c) how many jokes you told at the forum dinners.

And I'm not kidding - look it up.

What are they based on?

The first few were based on a) how many drinks you bought at the forum dinners, b) how many guests you brought to the forum dinners, and c) how many jokes you told at the forum dinners.

Sounds like my kinda award! (thumbs u

What are they based on?

That's more like:

a) how many drinks you STOLE at the forum dinners, b) how many guests you GROPED at the forum dinners, and c) how TIMES YOU PUKED at the forum dinners.

What are they based on?

That's more like:

a) how many drinks you STOLE at the forum dinners, b) how many guests you GROPED at the forum dinners, and c) how TIMES YOU PUKED at the forum dinners.

I neither steal nor grope. I have puked on occasion though.

What are they based on?

Don't worry, Vince. You're on the short list this year. It could be your year. hm

610x.jpg

Don't worry, Vince. You're on the short list this year. It could be your year.

That would actually be a major insult, suggesting I'm a "CGC fanboy" that "follows the company line", so I really hope not.

What are they based on?

I won one...never been to a forum dinner.

Only submitted a single to book to CGC in all that time... Been advocating raw books for ever

Never met anyone and don't know anyone (shrug)

What are they based on?

Only submitted a single to book to CGC in all that time... Been advocating raw books for ever

You're a real Billy No-Mates, ain't ya? :baiting:

That would actually be a major insult, suggesting I'm a "CGC fanboy" that "follows the company line", so I really hope not.

So you just hang out with comic nerds to look cool?

The coolest comic nerd is still a comic nerd. :gossip:

So you just hang out with comic nerds to look cool?

The coolest comic nerd is still a comic nerd. :gossip:

I'm the kewlest comic nerd :makepoint:

What are they based on?

You're a real Billy No-Mates, ain't ya? :baiting:

:sorry: yeah, met two Frenchman and an ex-Frenchman who got deported to the US.....that's it