• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robin Tecs + Tec 38 and 39

142 posts in this topic

Spending too much on comics books already this year means that I need to sell some beloved undercopies to be able to make any further substantial purchases.

As I'm based in the UK I would like payments by PayPal only as it is the only practical method for international payments to UK

:takeit: posted beats all PMs

Prices include shipping costs to all locations.

Tec #30 CGC 4.0 COW pages Crippen pedigree US$ 4,000:

tec30crippin.jpg

Tec #33 CGC 4.5 COW pages: :news:SOLD

tec33-2.jpg

Tec #34 CGC 5.5 COW pages US$ 4,500:

tec34c.jpg

Tec #35 CGC 2.5 OOW pages - tape along spine of cover: :news:SOLD

tec35c.jpg

Tec #37 CGC 2.5 OOW pages - 10 pieces of tape on cover, 2 pieces on interior cover and 2 pieces on centrefold. 2 extra staples added, not manufacturing : US$ 4,000:

tec37-1.jpg

Tec #38 CGC 1.5 OW pages - cover detached, centrefold detached. Rusted staples stains paper amongst detail: :news: SOLD

tec38.jpg

Spending too much on comics books already this year means that I need to sell some beloved undercopies to be able to make any further substantial purchases.

As I'm based in the UK I would like payments by PayPal only as it is the only practical method for international payments to UK

:takeit: posted beats all PMs

Prices include shipping costs to all locations.

Tec #30 CGC 4.0 COW pages Crippen pedigree US$ 4,000:

tec30crippin.jpg

Tec #33 CGC 4.5 COW pages US$ 14,000:

tec33-2.jpg

Tec #34 CGC 5.5 COW pages US$ 4,500:

tec34c.jpg

:o(worship)

Holy flippin' crappola!!! I think I'm in love! If only these weren't slabbed and in slightly lower grade... oh wait, I still probably couldn't afford them! But a boy can dream..

And uh John... this :baiting: is for you as that IS a nice looking 37! :devil:

hm

Just go to the bank and get your home equity LOC set up and these gorgeous books can all be yours. :baiting:

The days of the American home as ATM are over. That kind of foolishness propped up our dying economy for years and added to the foreclosure and housing market nightmare....well, you did bait.

Of course, it is a TEC 35, so we can cut some slack. Great books!

hm

Just go to the bank and get your home equity LOC set up and these gorgeous books can all be yours. :baiting:

The days of the American home as ATM are over. That kind of foolishness propped up our dying economy for years and added to the foreclosure and housing market nightmare....well, you did bait.

John and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, where the housing situation is not as dire (yet) as in the USA. Thankfully, we have a lot of oil sands and a small population in Alberta so the housing market did not take as big of a hit as it did south of the border.

And yes, I was kidding with my comment. Using home equity to buy a comic you are going to hold in your personal collection is a mistake unless you can pay it off in short order. However, if you can buy a nice FF #1 or AF #15 at a discount to OSPG in grade with the intention to quickly flip it..................... :devil:

hm

John and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, where the housing situation is not as dire (yet) as in the USA. Thankfully, we have a lot of oil sands and a small population in Alberta so the housing market did not take as big of a hit as it did south of the border.

And yes, I was kidding with my comment. Using home equity to buy a comic you are going to hold in your personal collection is a mistake unless you can pay it off in short order. However, if you can buy a nice FF #1 or AF #15 at a discount to OSPG in grade with the intention to quickly flip it..................... :devil:

LOCs to buy comics... :roflmao:

hm

LOCs to buy comics... :roflmao:

You don't have to let your wife know......... :devil: