• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robin Tecs + Tec 38 and 39

142 posts in this topic

Tec #35 CGC 2.5 OOW pages - tape along spine of cover US$ 9,000:

tec35c.jpg

oh baby... OH BABY....

:cloud9:

My old copy and my first Tec 35.. Still looks great!

Would it change it's appearance Brian? :kidaround:

Nice books as always George ;)

Tec #37 CGC 2.5 OOW pages - will add full description of notes when get home after work - picture not clear enough to decipher: US$ 4,000:

tec37-1.jpg

10 (maybe 18) pieces of tape on cover,2 pieces on interior cover and 2 pieces on centerfold. 2 extra staples added not manufacturing (thumbs u Sweet books :)

Why is the tech 33 triple the value of the other techs?

Just 'cause it's got bats on the cover? ????

First time Batman's origin was told and classic cover are 2 factors in teh price.

You can also see that Batman is carrying a gun.

In terms of Overstreet its the 2nd hightest rated pre-Robin Tec (after #27) and is rated #12th out of the top #100 GA. Higher than #31 and #29 though #31 seems to be catching up.

Batman's orgin, neat cover. Good enough for me. A similar Tec #35 in grade would probably fetch more.

beat me to it

Did you actually use the word amongst in your edited post?

Do you guys still wear chain mail, ride on horse back and carry lances over there across the pond?

:baiting:

Do you guys still wear chain mail, ride on horse back and carry lances over there across the pond?

verily I did :baiting:

verily I did :baiting:

Forsooth! I say thee nay!

Very nice pick-up indeed! You can never go wrong with a Tec 35.. Speaking of Tec 33, OS listed the book much higher value wise than those Tec 29, 31, and 35, but yet it sells for much less in the same grade. Not sure what to say of that. I mean Tec 33 features the origin of the Batman and Batman having a gun holster. Should be worth more IMHO.