• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robin Tecs + Tec 38 and 39

142 posts in this topic

Spending too much on comics books already this year means that I need to sell some beloved undercopies to be able to make any further substantial purchases.

As I'm based in the UK I would like payments by PayPal only as it is the only practical method for international payments to UK

:takeit: posted beats all PMs

Prices include shipping costs to all locations.

Tec #30 CGC 4.0 COW pages Crippen pedigree US$ 4,000:

tec30crippin.jpg

Tec #33 CGC 4.5 COW pages US$ 14,000:

tec33-2.jpg

Tec #34 CGC 5.5 COW pages US$ 4,500:

tec34c.jpg

As per pm :takeit: TEC 33. Thanks George

I'm close to 40 years old and I feel like a 6 year old who wrote to santa for his favorite toy and just opened up it under the christmas tree.

Thanks guys.

I would have a heart attack if I opened that book up for christmas :o - awesome pick-up!!! (worship)

I'm close to 40 years old and I feel like a 6 year old who wrote to santa for his favorite toy and just opened up it under the christmas tree.

Thanks guys.

You're lucky you nabbed that.

:baiting:

Thanks guys.

Something told me you were on to this as well

Thanks guys.

Something told me you were on to this as well

Don't worry. I know where you live...within a 15 mile radius.

:shy:

Give me dibs if you sell.

:wishluck:

is tec 30 garbage???? 4th batman..highest gpa unrestored is this "d" copy..????

what gives?

I really like the book...just couldn't swing it...and I paid handsomely for that copy when I last owned it :cry:

what gives?

I really like the book...just couldn't swing it...and I paid handsomely for that copy when I last owned it :cry:

should be interesting what my copy comes back from cgc????..hmmmmm...

you may be interested.....

what gives?

going to be heading up to gainsville area soon....flying home from costa thurs....fam issues..

what gives?

It will sell, Its just the non-Bat covers take a little longer than the Bat covers. All those early Tecs sell, look how the other issues went already.

what gives?

That was yours Rick, nice. Even if it didnt swing that fast, its still a great book.