• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Robin Tecs + Tec 38 and 39

142 posts in this topic

hm

here are my thoughts and perspectives on pre robin tecs:

27- I have owned 4...really the most desirable, but naturally, the most cost restrictive

28-I only ever owned the 1

29-I have owned 5

30-I have owned 3

31-I have owned 8 or 9 I believe

32-only owned 2

33-only owned the 1 cgc 4.5

34-only owned 2

35-I have owned 5 diff copies

36-only owned 2

37-only owned 2

demand (this factors in ability to actually buy, too)

31 highest

27 (only 2nd because most can't afford one, so affect "real" demand)

34 lowest (but "lowest" is relative)

scarcity (all grades/resto):

37 higher than 36 in scarcity Rick? Wow, maybe its just me but I have seen 3 different 37s within a year available, and only 1 or 2 36s. But they must be close at least right? And what the heck happened that the 28 is on top of the list?

keep in mind this is the "big" picture, not just last 6 months, or last 1 year, etc...

more like a 5 year observation...

I only recall seeing 6 copies of 37 become available...I know of at least 8 copies of 36...hence, 37 is "scarcer" than 36 in my view, during this time frame

oh, I really want the 30, I just am "tapped" right now... hoping george will take pity on me once he sells all the others and give me that "sweet" sweet deal that I have to make happen :wishluck:

oh, I really want the 30, I just am "tapped" right now... hoping george will take pity on me once he sells all the others and give me that "sweet" sweet deal that I have to make happen :wishluck:

hm

Tec #30 CGC 4.0 COW pages Crippen pedigree US$ 4,000:

Tec #37 CGC 2.5 OOW pages - 10 pieces of tape on cover, 2 pieces on interior cover and 2 pieces on centrefold. 2 extra staples added, not manufacturing : US$ 4,000:

:takeit:

as per PM

(Also could no one else post comics i want this year please, i am skint now :( )

Tec #37 CGC 2.5 OOW pages - 10 pieces of tape on cover, 2 pieces on interior cover and 2 pieces on centrefold. 2 extra staples added, not manufacturing : US$ 4,000:

as per PM

(Also could no one else post comics i want this year please, i am skint now :( )

I knew they would sell!!!

as per PM

Thanks (thumbs u

So.. just out of curiosity, where would a Batman 1 stack up in terms of scarcity, demand, value, etc. with the pre-Robin Tecs? Or is it so far out there that you really can't compare (a la apples and oranges)?

hm

here are my thoughts and perspectives on pre robin tecs:

27- I have owned 4...really the most desirable, but naturally, the most cost restrictive

28-I only ever owned the 1

29-I have owned 5

30-I have owned 3

31-I have owned 8 or 9 I believe

32-only owned 2

33-only owned the 1 cgc 4.5

34-only owned 2

35-I have owned 5 diff copies

36-only owned 2

37-only owned 2

demand (this factors in ability to actually buy, too)

31 highest

27 (only 2nd because most can't afford one, so affect "real" demand)

34 lowest (but "lowest" is relative)

scarcity (all grades/resto):

37 higher than 36 in scarcity Rick? Wow, maybe its just me but I have seen 3 different 37s within a year available, and only 1 or 2 36s. But they must be close at least right? And what the heck happened that the 28 is on top of the list?

keep in mind this is the "big" picture, not just last 6 months, or last 1 year, etc...

more like a 5 year observation...

I only recall seeing 6 copies of 37 become available...I know of at least 8 copies of 36...hence, 37 is "scarcer" than 36 in my view, during this time frame

hhhmm Ok that is Good enough for me Rick (thumbs u

as per PM

Congrats, I knew it was only a matter of time..... so George only 1 to go now

1)congrats on the sales

2) :cry: no tec 30 for me

Did you think it would even last this long on the market Rick ?

in george's defense, he did offer it to me last week, but I just didn't have the spare $'s... so, while I didn't expect it to last, I certainly "hoped"

1)congrats on the sales

in george's defense, he did offer it to me last week, but I just didn't have the spare $'s... so, while I didn't expect it to last, I certainly "hoped"

I'm sure another one will come up soon enough (it was the 2nd copy available on the threads within a month that I know of alone)

1)congrats on the sales

I'm sure another one will come up soon enough (it was the 2nd copy available on the threads within a month that I know of alone)

yes, but it was the crippin... I have a thing for crippen Tecs :cry: