• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF, ASM, Avengers, Bats, more. HG SA, BA, Raw and Slabs

30 posts in this topic

This sales thread will include some higher grade books and slabs.

Payment by check, money order, or Paypal (unless otherwise noted). Shipping to US and Canada; all other locations please pm me first for shipping quote. Shipping within the US starts at $5 for Priority Flate Rate envelope, $8.50 for Priority box up to 2 lbs. and $10 for Priority Flate Rate box. Shipping to Canada varies and starts at $11 for Priority International Flate Rate envelope and $20 for Priority box up to 2 lbs. Insurance is required on all purchases of $200 or more.

PM's are more then welcome and :takeit: in the thread rules unless book is on hold.

Hassle free return policy on all raw books (minus shipping). I just ask that you notify me within three days of receiving the book(s) and return them within seven days.

If I was working that #27 would be mine.
If I had more money, it would be mine as well. Where is that guy that was saying he never sees nice FFs here? :shrug:

why the sad face? (shrug)
Wasn't planning on doing another sales thread today, but got some bad news yesterday and need to sell some books.
:foryou:

Last one until later tonight ...

Batman 171 CGC 8.0 cow pages ... 1st SA Riddler

Riddler will most likely be the villan in the next Bat flick so these will start heating up very soon.

$375

Batman17185300.jpg

Last one until later tonight ...

Batman 171 CGC 8.0 cow pages ... 1st SA Riddler

Riddler will most likely be the villan in the next Bat flick so these will start heating up very soon.

$375

Batman17185300.jpg

Nice book (worship)