• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF 12

16 posts in this topic

I see a little loss of color on Hulk's foot and the reading crease along the spine is very pronounced. It's a very attractive book. Depending on the page quality tie breaker I would say in the 4.5/5.0 area.

It is a nice copy for such a key issue, but I think yhere's more wrong than anyone has stated.

there are two rather large moisture ripples running diagonally thru the title which would really hurt.

when added to the big diagonal crease, the spine creases with the long readers crease, the loss of color on the foot and the multiple deep spine creases on the BC, I'm thinking more like a 3.5.

but it seems as though recently there's been a lot more undergrading than I remember, so who knows.........based on some recent returns that I'm seeing it may be time to send in my last batch of Keys and hope for that single grade bump... :wishluck:

3.5 Harry has beat you all as far as eyesight be concerned.

"there are two rather large moisture ripples running diagonally thru the title which would really hurt"

And we all know the readers spine wont help either.

It is a nice copy for such a key issue, but I think yhere's more wrong than anyone has stated.

there are two rather large moisture ripples running diagonally thru the title which would really hurt.

when added to the big diagonal crease, the spine creases with the long readers crease, the loss of color on the foot and the multiple deep spine creases on the BC, I'm thinking more like a 3.5.

but it seems as though recently there's been a lot more undergrading than I remember, so who knows.........based on some recent returns that I'm seeing it may be time to send in my last batch of Keys and hope for that single grade bump... :wishluck:

That is very interesting...never paid much attention to those and thought it was a part of the artwork...they are not moisture marks of any kind, nor is there any wave to the paper whatsoever...they are so seamless with the artwork I always thought it was a part of the artwork...the only guess I can make is they may be some type of light pencil/graphite streaks...very strange...hmmm now I don't know what to think of those but might see if they alter at all with light cleaning attempt... hm

It wouldn't bother me if I received that book in the mail as a VG. Looks nice and solid with a pretty back cover. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u