• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New books added Gold, Silver, Bronze. Nice Copies.

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

A couple of really cool books today. More will be added later. First :takeit: wins the book over any PM's, but PM's are welcome. I will accept personal checks, money orders and Paypal. Shipping is $8.00 in the US with insurance and delivery confirmation. I will ship out of the country but shipping will be extra. Thanks for looking.

Ken

National Comics 14 Detroit Trolley copy purchased as a 7.0 with very nice off-white paper. This book has exceptional eye appeal and color. Bringing down the grade is a moisture stain on the lower right hand corner which does not show up on the outside front or back cover or the pages. It is evident on the interior of the cover. It gives the book a slight ripple at the lower right that could be pressed out if so desired. A great WWII cover! Asking: $530

national14-1.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Doll Man 5 7.5 off-white to white. The book was graded by CGC as such with a blue lable and the notation "very minor amount of glue on cover". No other notations. I will send the CGC lable with the book. Classic bondage cover with nice, bright colors. Asking: $425.00

dollman5-1.jpg

Master Comics 38 8.5 / 9.0 off-white. Beautiful color and gloss on this Raboy cover. The book has a 9.2 look to it but has a small spine split at the very top which brings down the grade. These Masters are very tough to find in this shape and don't come up for sale often. Price lowered to $985.00 firm.

master38.jpg

Master Comics 38 8.5 / 9.0 off-white. Beautiful color and gloss on this Raboy cover. The book has a 9.2 look to it but has a small spine split at the very top which brings down the grade. These Masters are very tough to find in this shape and don't come up for sale often. Price lowered to $985.00 firm.

master38.jpg

(worship) Love that cover!

(worship) Love that cover!

As do I but can't afford it right now. :cry:

I have the MH copies of 10, 25 and 29 but they are not for sale. Sorry :sorry:

Ken

Thanks Ken. Good luck with this sale. It seems like Nationals with Uncle Sam covers after like #20 are hard to find in decent grade.