• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks Like They've Selected the New Thor...

88 posts in this topic

I don't know. I think Kevin Mckidd could have pulled it off AND fit the look of the role. Dark, brooding, but a hero-type character. Shame we won't see him try for the role.

thor-kevin-mckidd-rome.jpg

Heck if they wanted the young look they coulda gone big name

163827__troy_l.jpg

The perfect Thor.

Shoot me now.

Brad Pitt was great in that movie for sure. And I admit that I would much rather see him then that mickey mouse club laguna beach lookin metro guy/girl they picked.

But I would rather see someone with some kind of size..

I still haven't seen Watchmen but didn't they give the actor playing Manhattan special effects muscles?

I think the main concern is more about whoever would play the lead have a seasoned, rugged look about them, and not like you just came out of a hair and tanning salon.

But I could be wrong. (shrug)

I still haven't seen Watchmen but didn't they give the actor playing Manhattan special effects muscles?

I think the main concern is more about whoever would play the lead have a seasoned, rugged look about them, and not like you just came out of a hair and tanning salon.

Hooks is playing Thor ? You said hair and tanning..

lol

I think the casting door had a sign that stated "Prettyboys need not apply" but it blew away.

lol

lol

I think the casting door had a sign that stated "Prettyboys need not apply" but it blew away.

Maybe I got a shot, if Samul L Jackson can be Nick Fury..maybe Thor can be a short, stubby, Mexican dude that woooes all the ladies with his pancho Villa Mustache...

Yup. Also in 300

lol

Maybe I got a shot, if Samul L Jackson can be Nick Fury..maybe Thor can be a short, stubby, Mexican dude that woooes all the ladies with his pancho Villa Mustache...

Ron Jeremy's going to play Thor?

lol

Mustache rides to Asgaard...

hm