• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks Like They've Selected the New Thor...

88 posts in this topic

In the -script Thor cries over the fact that "Maria" left him for the semi-god "Dominiccus" in earthly form, as she was deceived into believing Thor, the love of her life, was actually evil. When she realizes she was wrong, she had already given herself to Dominuccus, who ravaged her thoroughly and repeatedly the previous night, now Thor wants nothing to do with her..it's one big love triangle..until Thor finds himself liking Doria, the girl servant who liked him from the begining..who'd of thought?

Well, they'll definitely get him to bulk up a little just like Brad Pitt did for Troy.

I prefer a less bulky Thor ala JIM #83 rather than some muscle bound body builder.

:wishluck:

I thought this guy was good in star trek, a bit young but if he bulks up a tiny bit and grows the locks, it could work. Again, the -script is what matters most...keeping my fingers crossed...

The guy can act, and his hair will likely be makeup and extensions but for sure he'll be training hard an bulking up.

Can't wait!

I hope the costume looks decent. Not some disco, rubberized, looks old but yet new amalgamation.

It's be nice to see Kirby's Thor/Mjolnir represented but I won't hold my breath.

I thought this guy was good in star trek, a bit young but if he bulks up a tiny bit and grows the locks, it could work. Again, the -script is what matters most...keeping my fingers crossed...

The guy can act, and his hair will likely be makeup and extensions but for sure he'll be training hard an bulking up.

Can't wait!

I hope the costume looks decent. Not some disco, rubberized, looks old but yet new amalgamation.

It's be nice to see Kirby's Thor/Mjolnir represented but I won't hold my breath.

Well at least Marvel Studios is doing this one...Ironman made me feel good and hopefully they'll keep the trend going!