• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks Like They've Selected the New Thor...

88 posts in this topic

I don't think this kid plays Thor as an adult. Maybe a teen. Look at this link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800369/

Now the actor IMDB shows as Thor I can see, as I like him on TrueBlood. He has that youthful quality even though he is supposed to be hundreds of years old, and pulls the role off quite well. Shame it was just a rumor.

I don't even care about THOR!!! Why are they spending so much time with this character when Captain America movie comes out first!!! Who the spoon is playing Cap?! And if I hear Brad Pitt or Mike O'Hearn again, I'm gonna spit...lol

I don't even care about THOR!!! Why are they spending so much time with this character when Captain America movie comes out first!!! Who the spoon is playing Cap?! And if I hear Brad Pitt or Mike O'Hearn again, I'm gonna spit...lol

Okay, then I won't say who is in the lead. May blow your top. :foryou:

Will Smith, right?

;)

-slym

Will Smith, right?

;)

-slym

matt%20damon.jpg

BenAffleck.jpg

seth_rogen_image.jpg

In my ideal girly vision of The Avengers, I would have the following:

610x.jpg This guy (both are the same guy, Magnus Scheving) as Captain America (ignoring the fact that he's from Iceland.)

jason-statham-mh-02.jpg Put a wig on him and he can be my Thor (although I'm happy with the guy they picked)

And I wouldn't care about the rest, hah.