• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Etiquet Did I spell etiquet right? Guess I didnt. Sue me!

459 posts in this topic

If we're going to buy the whole "shy" angle. I must ask the following question. WTF?! How shy can you be not to respond to something as harmless as an PM? I understand how folks might be shy in general, but I would worry about somebody who is soooo shy that they can't even respond to a PM. Can you get any more anonymous than a PM?

If it really is a case of shyness, I would recommend the PMee get out more. Face your fears! Interact with other living, breathing human beings!

For the record I am not buying the shy angle. My guess is this person is just not interested and probably didn't think it was a big deal to simply ignore the PM's. What can you do?

Isn't the goal to get her ankles 10 feet apart???

CAL who used to be a ladies' man

CAL8000g.jpg

Nah, this is how he does it:

"My case? Nice = equated with weakness. Total jerk = more tang than I ever fantasized about. Easy. No brainer. Just sit back, be a total jerk, the girls will be attracted to that machismo that is Man!!!

Hold the doors open for her? Flowers? Nice compliments? Refrain from the sexist remarks? Agree with her 21st century equality? Pamper her? Does not work. She whines, complains, and you tell her to shut the heck up it's the 4th Quarter biatch and she may pout but she will respect that. That works. "

Nice guys finish last.

If all else fails

$$$$$$

works almost all the time!!!

CAL :cool:

If we're going to buy the whole "shy" angle. I must ask the following question. WTF?! How shy can you be not to respond to something as harmless as an PM? I understand how folks might be shy in general, but I would worry about somebody who is soooo shy that they can't even respond to a PM. Can you get any more anonymous than a PM?

If it really is a case of shyness, I would recommend the PMee get out more. Face your fears! Interact with other living, breathing human beings!

For the record I am not buying the shy angle. My guess is this person is just not interested and probably didn't think it was a big deal to simply ignore the PM's. What can you do?

Agree 100%!

CAL says NO to that "shy" angle crapola

dear thread,

for the first ten pages, you sucked. But then something magical happened.

RMA, Sean, Pat, Cal and Boozah showed up. And you got awseomer.

thank you,

xxx

p.s. this thread needs more calbot.

dear thread,

thank you,

xxx

the calbot sucks.

CAL King of IMSM

dear thread,

thank you,

xxx

the calbot sucks.

CAL King of IMSM

I've got a fever. And the only prescription . . . is more Calbot.

dear thread,

thank you,

xxx

the calbot sucks.

CAL King of IMSM

bingo.

You want dating techniques.. come to me, just make sure you bring a furocious racoon, two light bulbs, nine triple A batteries and, most important... a toaster, you gotta bring the toaster...

Life's questions shall be answered.. :acclaim:

You want dating techniques.. come to me, just make sure you bring a furocious racoon, two light bulbs, nine triple A batteries and, most important... a toaster, you gotta bring the toaster...

Life's questions shall be answered.. :acclaim:

unfortunately I am out of the dating game and have been for 20 years.

but you forgot to add the jelly/peanut butter to put on the "toast" from that "toaster".

CAL thinking about tacos right now

The toaster is for transdimensional therapy that can only be accomplished with the racoon, kinda complicated but,

I now know the meaning of life but, you can only see it with the two light bulbs in state B of the psyche, which can only be achieved through concentrating with the batteries...

I'll show you later but, you got to buy me lunch..

The toaster is for transdimensional therapy that can only be accomplished with the racoon, kinda complicated but,

I now know the meaning of life but, you can only see it with the two light bulbs in state B of the psyche, which can only be achieved through concentrating with the batteries...

when will you be in S Cal???

CAL in S CAL

Chespirito,

You are nucking futs.

Hugs,

--Sean.

Chespirito,

You are nucking futs.

Hugs,

--Sean.

I agree. 100%

dear thread,

thank you,

xxx

the calbot sucks.

CAL King of IMSM

(worship) (worship)

More Cal-Bot! Funniest things I have ever seen on these boards. But Flee is still king.

Chespirito,

You are nucking futs.

Hugs,

--Sean.

I am a Pervert 100%

:screwy:

when will you be in S Cal???

CAL in S CAL

Mid July...SDCC..any one who is anyone, WILL be there, I already talked to the Rockefellar's, Trumps, Steve Wynns of the world, they'll be there! It will be fun.