• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate FF out today.

87 posts in this topic

I haven't figured you out yet. Are you a real, live penishead, or do you just play one on TV? confused-smiley-013.gif If you're just trying to be sarcastic and inadvertently cross the line from time to time, blink once...if you're an egotistical troll, blink twice and I'll just go back to ignoring you from now on.

I haven't figured you out yet. Are you a real, live penishead, or do you just play one on TV? confused-smiley-013.gif If you're just trying to be sarcastic and inadvertently cross the line from time to time, blink once...if you're an egotistical troll, blink twice and I'll just go back to ignoring you from now on.

If you haven't figured me out yet, then I am clearly beyond your ken. Besides, when were you ever able to ignore me in the first place? Usually, you come around, I belittle you, you run away. Rinse and repeat.

See you soon. thumbsup2.gif

I'm sitting on several potential 9.9s of this issue 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DON'T BE A SPECULATIVE NEWBIE FLEECER ! ! ! shocked.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Just came back from my LCS. Still a ton of these books sitting on the racks 10 days after they first came out. Don't know if the speculators are going to be making any money on this book? tonofbricks.gif

I'm sitting on several potential 9.9s of this issue 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DON'T BE A SPECULATIVE NEWBIE FLEECER ! ! ! shocked.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Just came back from my LCS. Still a ton of these books sitting on the racks 10 days after they first came out. Don't know if the speculators are going to be making any money on this book? tonofbricks.gif

I spoke briefly with the owner of the local shop...he said he had ordered 50, and was down to his last 3 copies. Of course, compared to the standards of even 10 years ago, that's hardly a rousing success, but at least he won't be stuck with too many extra.