• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM : Crime SuspenStories 22

25 posts in this topic

Picked this up a few years ago, love the book. Got a real good deal on it because I found a small piece of tape on the inside. The tape doesnt seem to have a purpose as there is no rip/tear etc... Kinda confused.

Anyways real happy with the price I paid.

Thoughts about grade etc ??

crimesus22cover.jpg

crimesus22bcover.jpg

crimesus22icover.jpg

Solid 4.5 - Nice copy!

I'll see that and raise you .5 . . . 5.0 :insane:

That piece of tape may be holding the corner on, as there is a visible crease line of approximately the same size.

Solid 4.5 - Nice copy!

I'll see that and raise you .5 . . . 5.0 :insane:

That piece of tape may be holding the corner on, as there is a visible crease line of approximately the same size.

Looked it over lots...just dont think the corner is detached....

would love to get that tape off..lol

Thanks for the thoughts so far

Thanks for the grades ....

Would this come back restored from CGC ????

T

only if there is restoration on it...tape is not considered "restoration' but a defect... in the vg+ range

I don't know...how far does the stain on first page go through? Plus foxing on the back cover...I'm thinking 4.0 tops...maybe 3.5...

Love this cover...I've always referred to this cover as the "Black Blood" cover... :headbang:

I don't know...how far does the stain on first page go through? Plus foxing on the back cover...I'm thinking 4.0 tops...maybe 3.5...

Love this cover...I've always referred to this cover as the "Black Blood" cover... :headbang:

nah....im going with... 5.0 universal ow-w pages... :baiting:

nah....im going with... 5.0 universal ow-w pages... :baiting:

How did you know ?

;)

TG99