• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any resident Graphic Designers in our community?

23 posts in this topic

I used to do graphics for my old comapny - www.simworx.co.uk - a lot of the work on there is mine. I also did graphics for our ill-fated online store Everlong Comics. Some of the stuff I did can be found on here

What kind of stuff did you want to know?

I'm a graphic designer/art director/creative director. I do mostly motion graphic design (see link below to view my demo reel) but I also do print, logos, etc.

I've won two Emmys and numerous International Broadcast Design Awards, and done work for many of the major cable networks, shoe companies, bands like Van Halen and Mission of Burma, Boston Bruins/Red Sox/Celtics, etc.

[/tooting own horn]

Just finished up at The New School here in the city for Graphic Design. Job anyone? :)

You ever heard the term "Starving Artist"? hm

You'll be surprised how long you can keep yourself alive on a jar of peanut butter.

Just finished up at The New School here in the city for Graphic Design. Job anyone? :)

Shoot an email to fidel@cubancouncil.com with your resume & portfolio link(s) - we're actually hiring for our NYC office right now (job posting will go up tomorrow).

Shoot an email to fidel@cubancouncil.com with your resume & portfolio link(s) - we're actually hiring for our NYC office right now (job posting will go up tomorrow).

How about opening up an Atlanta office?! rantrant

...grumble...grumble...grumble