• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

Still no tracking number. Looks like you IL guys tickets were mailed Friday since you got them today. Love to know when you guys' tickets got mailed. Let me know what the tracking said.
You are correct, my tickets were sent out on 4/2

Still no tracking number. Looks like you IL guys tickets were mailed Friday since you got them today. Love to know when you guys' tickets got mailed. Let me know what the tracking said.

Didn't get one either, but still hopeful that something will arrive soon :wishluck:

Thanks.

Well, I still have not received tracking info, and IF my tickets were mailed last Friday by UPS I should be getting them Thurs/Friday this week since I'm in California.

If they weren't mailed yet then I have to say they are cutting it close for West Coast Delivery.

IMO these tickets should have been mailed earlier and not 2 weeks or less before the show, especially since I paid $200 for VIP tickets and purchased them months ago.

I sent a couple of emails today and have not heard anything back yet.

Hopefully I'm worried over nothing and they'll just show up this week.

Thanks.

Well, I still have not received tracking info, and IF my tickets were mailed last Friday by UPS I should be getting them Thurs/Friday this week since I'm in California.

If they weren't mailed yet then I have to say they are cutting it close for West Coast Delivery.

IMO these tickets should have been mailed earlier and not 2 weeks or less before the show, especially since I paid $200 for VIP tickets and purchased them months ago.

I sent a couple of emails today and have not heard anything back yet.

Hopefully I'm worried over nothing and they'll just show up this week.

BeachBum -

Hang on. We are here my friend. We will not let you down.

youdude, got a quick question for you. can you confirm that tony harris will be at the show, it's seems that his rep is saying he's not. at least that what he told me when i tried to to get some info from him.

thanks

OD

I tried to perform a couple of searches and got nowhere. So instead of wasting any more time trying to find it myself, I'll go ahead and ask these questions about CGC at C2E2:

1) I know CGC will be there. Are they taking all submissions for grading?

2) Are they doing any onsite grading (I don't believe they are)?

3) Are they taking Signature Series submissions for artists and writers at C2E2?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

I tried to perform a couple of searches and got nowhere. So instead of wasting any more time trying to find it myself, I'll go ahead and ask these questions about CGC at C2E2:

3) Are they taking Signature Series submissions for artists and writers at C2E2?

I know that they have said no for sure to #2. No onsite grading. :(

Best place to get a quick answer would be in the signature series Q & A thread over in the SS forum

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Yes.

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Yes.

Thanks Mike. (thumbs u

1-877-NM-COMIC, option 2. (thumbs u

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Yes.

Thanks Mike. (thumbs u

You're welcome.

Also - if you're doing SS books at C2E2, I'd advise you to drop off the books pretty much immediately when you get to the show. I have a sneaking suspicion that CGC won't be able to handle all the SS requests they're going to get there ...

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Yes.

Thanks Mike. (thumbs u

You're welcome.

Also - if you're doing SS books at C2E2, I'd advise you to drop off the books pretty much immediately when you get to the show. I have a sneaking suspicion that CGC won't be able to handle all the SS requests they're going to get there ...

So that is how it works? You drop off the books you want signed with CGC, and they get the sigs for you?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Yes.

Thanks Mike. (thumbs u

You're welcome.

So that is how it works? You drop off the books you want signed with CGC, and they get the sigs for you?

Yep, but it's a first-come, first-serve situation, so they don't guarantee that they'll be able to get the sigs.

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Yes.

Thanks Mike. (thumbs u

You're welcome.

apparently you have never seen me in action.