• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

No kidding. I just got back from Emerald City, and I just made my list of WonderCon panels to attend, and creators to stock up for. :) And if I'm smart, I'll make 2 piles - the WonderCon pile and the C2E2 pile... Sadly, I'm not that smart. :)

As far as Alex Ross goes, yes there are facilitators, but it depends on how many signings Mr. Ross will do, and I believe the convention controls his schedule since they are bringing him in as their Guest of Honor. While I admire the fast progress that Reed has made with their shows, when it comes to desired signings with hard-to-reach guests, I do not think people should have the perception it's "guaranteed" to happen. I'm not trying to burst any bubbles, BELIEVE ME I have my own little stack of books that I need Alex Ross signatures on, and I haven't *needed* his sig in years! :)

I noticed last night on FB that both andy and adam kubert are coming.

yodude is there any chances of having ivan reis or gabrielle dell'otto attend the show?

thanks

OD

yodude is there any chances of having ivan reis or gabrielle dell'otto attend the show?

thanks

OD

Yo Stack -

They were at New York Comic Con 2009. I am not sure if they are coming.

Today we are releasing the Program so you may plan.

thanks

OD

Yo Stack -

They were at New York Comic Con 2009. I am not sure if they are coming.

Today we are releasing the Program so you may plan.

Can I sit next to Doug Mahnke all weekend? I'll behave.

And for those into other types of collectibles…

Tonner is going to have an exclusive Huntress Deluxe figure

From tonnerdirect.com

TONNER ANNOUNCES

C2E2 COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE

HURLEY, NY - March 16, 2010- TONNER reveals its C2E2 (April 16 - 18, McCormick Place - Chicago, IL ) Exclusive, "HUNTRESSTM DELUXE."

HUNTRESSTM DELUXE, is 17" tall, limited to only 200 pieces (certificate of authenticity hand-signed by Robert Tonner included) and will sell for $150.00 in TONNER booth number 425.

huntress.jpg

From the DST newsletter:

“DST’s exclusive delivers two of the stars of this spring’s upcoming blockbuster Iron Man 2 in Minimate form! The Iron Man 2 Stark Expo Minimates Two-Pack will only be available at this show and features Robert Downey Jr’s Tony Stark and Scarlett Johannson’s Natalie Romanova as they appear during the fictional Stark Expo event. Each Minimate two-pack will retail at the show for $8.00. “

Iron-Man-2-Stark-Expo-2-Pack_1264610993%5B1%5D.jpg

“A second convention exclusive will also be available through Action Figure Xpress in the form of the Iron Man 2 Battle Tactics Minimates Box Set. This con-only set includes battle damaged versions of both Iron Man and War Machine plus Racecar Tony Stark and the first-ever Iron Man 2 Nick Fury!”

IM.jpg

:gossip: Iron Man pics courtesy of the Mediumatlarge blog via C2E2 website