• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have seen silly before,another eBay oddity!

20 posts in this topic

But which #1? The regular edition or the sketch variant #1.......I head that one (sketch) had a #1 that was hardly discernible.....therefore there might be another variant if that #1 was a printing error. Maybe they should have had PGX grade it?

???

Your pics of Kelly are delicious. God, what a beautiful woman she is. Good to see a woman with some meat on her bones for a change.

Yes sir,that is one fine filly! Have you seen her in that island movie (can't think of the name of it..) :o OH MY LORD :grin:

???

Your pics of Kelly are delicious. God, what a beautiful woman she is. Good to see a woman with some meat on her bones for a change.

Yes sir,that is one fine filly! Have you seen her in that island movie (can't think of the name of it..) :o OH MY LORD :grin:

Survival Island I have yet to see it. I hear it's worth watching. :whistle:

???

Just bought Survival Island on the bay. Looking forward to getting this one. Should be........uplifting. :)

???

Just bought Survival Island on the bay. Looking forward to getting this one. Should be........uplifting. :)

(thumbs u

Oh,you will love it,trust me! :grin: