• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uploading pics to comiclink

10 posts in this topic

I've just recently started selling on comiclink and am trying to upload some pics into the for sale section. Comiclink did this for me previously for my other auctions so it was no problem. I've got the scans saved in Photobucket and in my files but cannot seem to get them to upload no matter which method I use. I'm sure its a simple answer...I just dont know it...Anyone have a quick answer..

I've just recently started selling on comiclink and am trying to upload some pics into the for sale section. Comiclink did this for me previously for my other auctions so it was no problem. I've got the scans saved in Photobucket and in my files but cannot seem to get them to upload no matter which method I use. I'm sure its a simple answer...I just dont know it...Anyone have a quick answer..

I've been uploading scans as jpeg files from a folder on my desktop. Works each and every time, first time.

I've done that several times,using different files in case the file was the problem. I hit proceed and it goes to the next confirmation screen with nothing attached. I've tried two different computers. I'm sure its someting really simple thats not being done properly. I upload pics onto ebay everyday. This cant be that different!

Maybe comic link is rejecting your junky books. hm

No..... I dont think thats it.....

They are listed, just without the pics.

I know how to upload pics. I have no idea why this wont work. I'll figure it out in the AM. Thanks for your help anyway.