• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Werewolf By Night #32....A steal at this price.

189 posts in this topic

Personally, I don't get the allure of this issue to command, even normal, premiums. It's the 1st appearance of a second rate character in a second rate Marvel horror issue? I think that misplaced and old hype is the only thing that keeps this issue in the spotlight...

Jim

Personally, I don't get the allure of this issue to command, even normal, premiums. It's the 1st appearance of a second rate character in a second rate Marvel horror issue? I think that misplaced and old hype is the only thing that keeps this issue in the spotlight...

I agree, I think this book is

:baiting:

Jim

:gossip: Moon Knights current series is pretty good. I think that caused the intitial jump 3 years ago.

But at 9k.. I dont think so

Jim

^^