• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offered for sale, again, TOS 57 CGC 7.0 White Pages

14 posts in this topic

Offered for sale. I will also entertain Trade offers, I like 9.4 or better SA and BA.

Price includes shipping in the USA . USPS in a box.

Tales of Suspense 57 CGC Blue 7.0 White Pages for $ 400.00 .

As you can see the TOS 57 has tremendous eye appeal and looks like an 8.5/9.0 . There are two defects: a Color breaking bottom right corner crease and a tear on the Upper left corner of the back cover.

The book is from my personal collection, submitted by me, and has not been pressed. In hand, this book is very fresh, very clean, and very white.

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

FYI, the usual board protocol about first 'I'll Take it' applies.

Because we live in a GPA driven world, please note the last GPA on a 7.0 was 340.00. I am asking a little more because of the White Pages, White cover, and better than a 7.0 eye appeal of this book.

I've twice, by request, put this book on hold for Board Members but could not negotiate a final sale. It is available again !!!

Honestly, I don't think it is a pressing candidate as the two flaws cannot be pressed out but it is a very fresh, white copy that looks much better than a 7.0 .

I've twice, by request, put this book on hold for Board Members but could not negotiate a final sale. It is available again !!!

Honestly, I don't think it is a pressing candidate as the two flaws cannot be pressed out but it is a very fresh, white copy that looks much better than a 7.0 .

Very refreshing that someone clearly states that pressing aint gonna do a lot for this or that book. Gorgeous book though, should find a new home soon. Good luck on the sale (thumbs u

Thanks for all the compliments.

Though the book has not been sold, I have entertained numerous offers and questions on Trade. I like Marvel or DC, preferably 9.4+, Silver Age and Bronze, I am in the registry. Feel free to peruse my registry to see if you have something that fits and may want to offer in a trade.

I will be unavailable until later tonight (Midwest USA), send me a PM and I will get back to you.

That really is one sweet looking book as well as a major key. Hawkeye's cool. :cool: