• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Slabs over $25. Incl CGC 9.8's, 9.6's and Zeck CGC SS's *Thread is Closed*

45 posts in this topic

So Brian, is this the "Tuesday" sale you advertised as that was when I was going to be looking for you?

???

Is today Tuesday? No, I guess it isn't the "Tuesday" sale I advertised then..... :slapfight:

Man, I love these new smilies.

:preach: I've become a smart in my old age.... :roflmao:

Brian

That's why I requested them. So I can give you the slap ya need, punk! :slapfight:

Seriously, sweet books!

You did it again, comicjunkie! :frustrated:
:sorry:

Hey, you are okay by me after throwing me that Goon 7 CGC 9.8 that really you took first.

Now Adam, he told me his goal is to see how many books you can beat him to. Keep buying! :baiting:

Late to the party as usual. (shrug)

Noting left but a few used beer cans. The hounds have picked this thread pretty clean. lol

Congrats on the quick sales. (thumbs u

Thor #300 CGC 9.6 WP $15.00

:takeit:

Wow!! The ThunderGod buying his own book....That's like Peter Parker buying an AF15 off the boards....weird... :o

This thread will self destruct on Sunday evening, around 6pm (I'll be too busy watching all the marathon shows on Monday like the Land of the Lost marathon....)

Thanks!!!

Brian

Wow!! The ThunderGod buying his own book....That's like Peter Parker buying an AF15 off the boards....weird... :o

This thread will self destruct on Sunday evening, around 6pm (I'll be too busy watching all the marathon shows on Monday like the Land of the Lost marathon....)

Thanks!!!

Brian

Getting yourself ready for when the movie comes out with Will Ferrell as Rick Marshall? I didn't see that role coming for him.

Hey, I just remembered. Didn't Will Ferrell play Marshal Willandholly in the movie "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back" as that is odd he ended up in the movie with Marshall, Will, and Holly.

Coincidence or Conspiracy? hm

Send me the paypal address when you want payment. If you ain't gonna put up any more books soon. Thanks.

Thanks. Got the payment. Comics going out on Tuesday!!

Brian

Dear Brian (bghkoyama):

I am an attorney with the law firm of Dewey, Cheetham, & Howe, which has been retained by Mr. T.J. Powell (Lebowski). This is to notify you of a cease and desist letter relating to your "No Slabs Over ___" sales thread, the format of which is the intellectual property of my client. I urge you to cease your current sale so that you may take any and all appropriate actions in correcting the situation with Mr. Powell and making any needed reparations.

If you have questions, you may contact me or my client.

Best regards,

Guy Dewey

Dear Brian (bghkoyama):

I am an attorney with the law firm of Dewey, Cheetham, & Howe, which has been retained by Mr. T.J. Powell (Lebowski). This is to notify you of a cease and desist letter relating to your "No Slabs Over ___" sales thread, the format of which is the intellectual property of my client. I urge you to cease your current sale so that you may take any and all appropriate actions in correcting the situation with Mr. Powell and making any needed reparations.

Best regards,

Guy Dewey

No problem Brian. Just rename it the "No Slabs Under $10.00" Sale". lol

Dear Brian (bghkoyama):

Best regards,

Guy Dewey

On the advice from my crack legal team (or is it legal team on crack?), shark2557, I will change the title of the thread to "No Slabs Under $10.00".