• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM My Showcase 23 2nd Green Lantern.

46 posts in this topic

What I find funny is that the book he praised JohnT for is the SAME book he slammed me for, that I posted in a slab........ :flamed:

Slap it! Pictures, Images and Photos

Bottom line here and ill make i my final addition to this useless thread .its getting pointless. You cant grade ! Your waay off buddy get a book and learn how to grade..

What I find funny is that the book he praised JohnT for is the SAME book he slammed me for, that I posted in a slab........ :flamed:

Slap it! Pictures, Images and Photos

Bottom line here and ill make i my final addition to this useless thread .its getting pointless. You cant grade ! Your waay off buddy get a book and learn how to grade..

Funny I thought VK was spot on with his grade,and even gave you an example.If the 5.5 comic in fact is yours who knows (shrug) then CGC gave you a gift grade and I personally would'nt have cracked it out of the slab,because now it's a 3.5 at best.Have a nice day sir. 2c