• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how does your partner rate?

Comic Collecting Freedom Poll  

417 members have voted

1. 1. Comic Collecting Freedom Poll

91 posts in this topic

My wife has chilled a bit about my comic collecting. It's gone from pure hate to downright frosty, which I think is a bit of an achievement. So rate you partners/wives understanding of your disgusting habit.

CAPFreak - how does your mom feel about it?

CAL - I guess you'd better ask yourself (thumbs u

my wife demands that i get certain titles every month for her. she loves the walking dead and i got her reading warren ellis and she requires the umbrella academy books (as she is a fan of mcr). so i'm lucky, she likes to read the books that i do (to a certain extent, she tolerates crossed).

she was the one who found the last copy of 30 days of night right off the rack as well when that first came out (after i completely forgot about the title).

also she is teh hot as well, not kind of hot, she is hawt, she's 5' and less than 100lb

j

HEY! I can't participate in this poll. :(

Sorry Lauren :sorry:

I only had 5 options and mixing a womans perspective into it was way beyond me after so many drinks :eek:

Just drop your vote in and tell us how many slabs your guy has sorted this week for ya (thumbs u

I only had 5 options and mixing a womans perspective into it was way beyond me after so many drinks :eek:

Just drop your vote in and tell us how many slabs your guy has sorted this week for ya (thumbs u

Cheeky :insane:

6.0 - 8.5 - It's OK just a bit frayed around the edges

My wife is tired of bumping into tuppies and long boxes in my "ebay/sales thread" zone near my office/cubbie hole. Oh, she is also tired of our cats knocking stacks books off the headboard onto her head when she is asleep. :eek:

It's ok. :)

Pat collects comics too, so it's pretty much whatever.

He hasn't organized any for me this weekend. Instead he got to watch me make awkward faces as I got my Jughead tattoo this afternoon. Even better!

My wife understands my passion for the hobby, and is very supportive. Now if you ask what she thinks of me being on the boards........

And that Cal comment. Gav, you are asking for it.

From CAL? That's cool, he'll find an answer.

From the mods? Guess I'll see you in a couple of weeks :(

He hasn't organized any for me this weekend. Instead he got to watch me make awkward faces as I got my Jughead tattoo this afternoon. Even better!

Damaged goods

My beloved, the Cat half of Catrick, enjoys attend the big shows with me, and encourages me to spend whatever I want (she's seen me spend 40 bucks on a crusty comic and flip for over $100 in 20 minutes, that certainly helps) on my hobby.

I married well

Pretend - you know, like when they all thought you were a guy. Now you can play it out.

:roflmao:

Just make it real sailor-like. "My wife doesn't tell me what to do. I'd give her what for real quick!"

Of course those that say this look around nervously to ensure their wives are not standing behind them. Real tough guys.

Damaged goods

You're not my boyfriend, so it's ok! :hi: