• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15

25 posts in this topic

Ok my 2 cents worth.

It comes down to what you the owner of the book wants because you are the one who is making the decision. It is easy to sit at a computer and say what you think another person should do. But it ultimately is up to you. Either way whomever you send the book to for the signing will do the best job they can but having one extra AF15 or not having one is not going to make any difference to the witness. I can tell you that we have handled 20-30 copies of AF15's, ranging in grade from 0.5 - 6.0 and we handle each copy with the same amount of care, as if it was our own.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler, I don't doubt yours or the other witnesses I've worked with ability to care for and secure the signatures without issue. It's just the notion of physically letting go of my most prized and valuable book. :)

Ok my 2 cents worth.

It comes down to what you the owner of the book wants because you are the one who is making the decision. It is easy to sit at a computer and say what you think another person should do. But it ultimately is up to you. Either way whomever you send the book to for the signing will do the best job they can but having one extra AF15 or not having one is not going to make any difference to the witness. I can tell you that we have handled 20-30 copies of AF15's, ranging in grade from 0.5 - 6.0 and we handle each copy with the same amount of care, as if it was our own.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler,

We have been trying to reach you for several days.

Please respond.

James