• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction

351 posts in this topic

its got a married cover.. doesnt that deter you?

When it comes to rare GA, Rick doesn't care if they're married or single.

Didn't Rick recently tell someone to "bang" a Batman book? :P

Yep. I told him my wife doesn't let me bang comics anymore.

lol I still chuckle to myself when I think of that thread. :applause:

lol I still chuckle to myself when I think of that thread. :applause:

chuckle....why I oughta....

IMO common sense is more important than market timing. Some books are selling cheaper because of money/market issues. Most GA books though are stalling pricewise due to lack of demand that will continue into the future.
Several GL #1, Special Edition #1, and All Flash #1 copies have come to auction recently and generally sold under guide.

I wouldn't mind having a nice GL #1 when the GL movie comes out.

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids%2Easp&id=793461

Less than 1/2 guide or so right now.

:hi: current high bidder :hi:
We'll have to talk trade if you win it!
seems most of the 6.0's go in the 6K range and 6.5's push 8K, ...the last 6.5 I owned I bought at $7200 and sold at $8K

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids%2Easp&id=793461

seems most of the 6.0's go in the 6K range and 6.5's push 8K, ...the last 6.5 I owned I bought at $7200 and sold at $8K
Yeah, that's too rich in ca$h for my blood but I certainly have some books that add up.

Of course if you had wanted Bill's HT #1 you would have nabbed it anyway now that I think about it...

Yeah, that's too rich in ca$h for my blood but I certainly have some books that add up.

Of course if you had wanted Bill's HT #1 you would have nabbed it anyway now that I think about it...

:gossip: I have a cgc 8.0 blue (thumbs u

:gossip: I have a cgc 8.0 blue (thumbs u
I kinda figured it'd be something like that. I doubt I have any books you don't already have or couldn't get! lol

i've already bought my tickets online.

I bet you rented the entire theatre for a private showing

You knows, I'm looking at the Actions ending today, and I don't think I'm going to be bidding. I need a #34, but the CL copy just doesn't excite me. (shrug)
:o

You knows, I'm looking at the Actions ending today, and I don't think I'm going to be bidding. I need a #34, but the CL copy just doesn't excite me. (shrug)
:o

I've been a bit snobbish in choosing Actions over the years, and it's served me well. This copy of #34 is okay, but I want better than okay. I wouldn't want my #33 and #35 getting mad at me.