• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction

351 posts in this topic

You knows, I'm looking at the Actions ending today, and I don't think I'm going to be bidding. I need a #34, but the CL copy just doesn't excite me. (shrug)
:o

I've been a bit snobbish in choosing Actions over the years, and it's served me well. This copy of #34 is okay, but I want better than okay. I wouldn't want my #33 and #35 getting mad at me.

(thumbs u

already did, this is what I see

You have been outbid on this item

more specifically

ALL WINNERS COMICS #1 CGC 5.0 VGF $2,950 $2,750 5/7/2009 5/26/2009 1 hour 51 minutes Outbid

I spent the weekend upping my bid on that book every time I was outbid, daring myself to keep going, but it has left my range. I'm hoping a boardie snags it because that price is pretty good still. I hope boardies get the Subby 13 and Speed 14 too. Meanwhile, I'll just have to pour everything into the tiny Daredevil Battles Hitler I'm high bidder on.

I spent the weekend upping my bid on that book every time I was outbid, daring myself to keep going, but it has left my range. I'm hoping a boardie snags it because that price is pretty good still. I hope boardies get the Subby 13 and Speed 14 too. Meanwhile, I'll just have to pour everything into the tiny Daredevil Battles Hitler I'm high bidder on.
I have already been outbid, so someone values it higher than both of us

I wouldn't mind having a nice GL #1 when the GL movie comes out.

i've already bought my tickets online.

I bet you rented the entire theatre for a private showing

Which GL do you think they´d make a movie about and why?

Scott is absolutely cool and mystical, but that outfit in a movie?A red, yellow, green, purple, and black costume with a puffy shirt and cape? :sick:

Hal has the coolest job in the world, being a test pilot. The fact that he´s been a villain so many times even makes him a cool bada$$. Even the costume is ok.

Or rather Rayner? He´s sympathic and all, but hasn´t been around quite that long. He´s just an artist (aren´t that all GLs to be able to use that power?), but has a cool costume, but his character is just not that interesting methinks.

But maybe all that would bring him closer to us, as being more "normal" than the others, wihtout any big mystical feedback, being 100 years old or have been dead and alive a couple of times like the others (shrug)

the Action 13 isn´t moving...............
a it a cruddy comic, who would want it :whistle:

:o !

why hasn´t it been ct on the right and why hasn´t the tear been sealed? wouldn´t it gain a higher grade that way? :gossip: