• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Lebron and the CAVS going down hard

105 posts in this topic

Anyone else at least miffed that Lebron James acted like a spoiled brat after the Orlando series post-game no-show? I'm a Lebron fan in general...and I'm a life-long Laker fan..but even if a Laker were acting like a classless twit I'd call them out on it...

This article sums it up pretty good...definitely takes him down a peg in my eyes...but sadly, a sign of the times in the world we live in... :boo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebron060109&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Lebron's act was classless.

And I'm in the same boat as you. When Melo did his sissy punch, I was the first to call him out.

These guys are getting paid to play ball in a professional manner.

Pat

Lebron's act was classless.

I thought Lebron had more class than that, but he looked like just another sore loser.

These guys could all take a lesson from hockey players. I have NEVER seen a hockey player refuse to shake hands with everyone on the other team after a series ends. That includes the guys who may have punched them in the face during the game.

clarke.png

Anyone else at least miffed that Lebron James acted like a spoiled brat after the Orlando series post-game no-show? I'm a Lebron fan in general...and I'm a life-long Laker fan..but even if a Laker were acting like a classless twit I'd call them out on it...

This article sums it up pretty good...definitely takes him down a peg in my eyes...but sadly, a sign of the times in the world we live in... :boo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebron060109&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Remember in 05 or 06 when Kobe walked off the court after losing to the Suns?

Lakers will win the championship in 6 games

Magic have gone 2-0 against the Lakers this season. Magic have proven they can do it.

yes, WITH a healthy jameer nelson. everyone forgets that part.

Who forgot it?

We have had backup point guards replace him, and perform fantastically.

who forgot it?

how about everyone repeating that orlando beat the lakers, but not mentioning that it was jameer scoring 27 & 28. no one was talking about that. skip has played well, but he isn't jameer. not even close. he's a decent guard...but that's it.