• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM 83...give me your educated guesses.

12 posts in this topic

Since I do not have a scanner, my digital camera was the only resource I had available to me. I apologize if the pictures do not give adaquate detail! My guess is that this is a 4.0 or 4.5 book, but I've never submitted a book to CGC and got this for a Christmas present!

Back Front

The scans don't load... confused-smiley-013.gif

Your session has timed out. You will need to log-in again to continue using your account.

If your session times out over and over, then you need to make sure that your browser's security settings are not set to reject sessions or cookies. Also, make sure that your computer's clock is set to the correct date and time.

Yeah, I need somewhere to host and geocities apparently doesn't work so well anymore as my site has "exceeded its transfer allocation". Let me try posting directly to the board...the files are kind of big. About 670k each.

Tough to grade from a pic like that but VG/VG+ seems the range.

I'd get it CGCed for a restro check if nothing else.

Especially if this book is your grail! wink.gif

I'm definately gonna get it slabbed...sending it out this week. I'm expecting a 4.5 or a 5.0 (if I'm lucky). The pages are off white to white, centerfold is perfectly intact. I've seen copies of this book that were graded at a 4.0 and this one is nicer, so that's why I'm betting on a 4.5, but time will tell!