• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun #58 CGC 9.0 2nd Highest Graded Copy - Spectre Cover!!!: REDUCED

24 posts in this topic

I am offering here a beautiful Spectre cover copy of More Fun Comics #58 CGC 9.0 (1940). There is only one copy graded higher, which no surprise is the Mile High Church copy. One other copy is listed in the census at 9.0. There are only 7 unrestored copies listed in the census and after the 8.5 it drops to 6.0.

If you don't want to spend over $30k for the Church copy but still desire a HG copy, then this is the one for you. And I have reasonably priced it not much higher than guide (and, yes, I know what it is listed as having sold for on GPA. I paid slightly more than that, and I lucked out in doing so!). More Fun books, and especially Spectre covers, sell for over guide in HG.

If you're wondering why I, the consummate More Fun collector, is offering this book it is because I own the Nova Scotia CGC 8.5 and I prefer to keep that one.

PRICE:$6,000.00 - NEW PRICE: $5,750.00

This includes shipping and insurance to anywhere in the world.

Payment plans are available.

MF58-1.jpg

MF58b.jpg

Good god, those incentives!!! Someone buy this before I go out and sell $6000 worth of my own blood.

Oh wait, then I'll be dead. Never mind.

(worship)

I would still honor your estate's request for the book. :idea:

Good god, those incentives!!! Someone buy this before I go out and sell $6000 worth of my own blood.

(worship)

I would still honor your estate's request for the book. :idea:

:roflmao:

(worship)

Payments available - a pint at a time (thumbs u

Great book, Mark! (worship)

Mark good luck with the sale, that #56 is getting expensive. :wishluck:

I wish my 58 was getting expensive too. Where are those last minute bidders anyway?

By the way Mark, that's an awesome book you got there. :gossip: i'd have kept the NS copy too. Good luck with the sale.

I would be all over this but no Hulk in it and that spectre guy looks like that pajama boy spidey .....

I do believe Hulk actually is in the inside story pages but b/c it is sealed in plastic I can't be positive. Buy it and crack it out! :makepoint:

I would be all over this but no Hulk in it and that spectre guy looks like that pajama boy spidey .....

Go back to the silver age oblivion from whence you came! :makepoint:

Go back to the silver age oblivion from whence you came! :makepoint:

No, no, let him foray into the GA market with a great first purchase!!! :headbang:

NEW PRICE OF $5,750 + previously listed perks STILL apply!!!!!!!!!

So, for $5,750.00 you get:

(1) MF 58 CGC 9.0

(2) FREE shipping and insurance anywhere in the world

(3) FREE surprise Mile High Church book

(4) $100 of books of your choice from my ebay store (non-consignment)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ok guys, this deal is about to vanish. :o

I am stunned that no one is interested in this book. :sumo:

Ok, I should probably rephrase that so I don't have 10,000 posts saying "I'm interested but I'm broke!!!" lol

I am bewildered that someone with SOME actual money to their name doesn't want to take advantage of this deal!!!!! :makepoint:

I'm sure someone could come up with an :idea: as to how they may become a ^^ and take this book home. :cloud9:

Talk to me!!!! :hi: