• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Cool cover goodies ! Mostly Mid-HG Caps,ASM *Bl. Terror #18!

287 posts in this topic

Time payments accepted. (thumbs u

As well as interesting , complex , time-consuming and frustrating trade arrangements. :gossip:

**30% off EVERYTHING !! :news:

**Updated list on pg. #16

-minus - Avg.'s #4 , ASM #44 , #120 , Cap #106 & 109

Folks , these are starting to become ridiculously low prices !! :sumo:

I can't go down anymore !

TTA # 87 in 8.5 **White pages !!

guide in 8.0 is $38

$29 shipped !1

123aaap-10.jpg

#98 in 8.5

guide in 8.0 is $38

$29 shipped !

123aaap001-9.jpg

#100 8.0

guide is $47

$35 shipped !

123aaap002-8.jpg

#95 6.0

guide is $20

$12 shipped !

123aaap003-6.jpg

#98 in 8.5

guide in 8.0 is $38

$29 shipped !

123aaap001-9.jpg

Not a big tales to astonish fan but I always loved this cover. :cloud9:

Tell me about it . That's why I acquired 4 of them . :screwy: And , I had been drinking ... :whistle:

1/2 off for you fool. And since you've already achieved our blue light special status , we may give you the two payment plan of bi-weekly payments. :insane:

Time payments accepted. (thumbs u

As well as interesting , complex , time-consuming and frustrating trade arrangements. :gossip:

**30% off EVERYTHING !! :news:

**Updated list on pg. #16

-minus - Avg.'s #4 , ASM #44 , #120 , Cap #106 & 109

Folks , these are starting to become ridiculously low prices !! :sumo:

I CAN'T GO DOWN ANYMORE !

:eek:

#98 in 8.5

guide in 8.0 is $38

$29 shipped !

123aaap001-9.jpg

Tell me about it . That's why I acquired 4 of them , I guess . And , I had been drinking a little BTW .. ... :whistle:

ALSO , ...1/2 off for you fool. And since you've already achieved our blue light special status , we may give you the two payment plan of bi-weekly payments. :insane:

BTW , the Capt. Atom's are prob. gone so you should be able to afford this.

Keys hooks, post the keys. rantrant

You bought them fool !

Raped me BTW ........... :gossip:

Dude, I'm trying to sell a sweet HG Iron Man slab just to pay for your books.

(this was nothing more than a blatant plug for my sales thread)

#98 in 8.5

guide in 8.0 is $38

$29 shipped !

123aaap001-9.jpg

Tell me about it . That's why I acquired 4 of them . :screwy: And , I had been drinking ... :whistle:

1/2 off for you fool. And since you've already achieved our blue light special status , we may give you the two payment plan of bi-weekly payments. :insane:

At 1/2 off how can I say no even if you are calling me a fool ? :takeit: @$14.50. Just add it in with my time payment and I'll include the payment for this one in with the next check I send you (along with my first born). Thank god you don't have any high grade GA or early SA Wonder Woman's or I'd be indentured to you for years!

#98 in 8.5

guide in 8.0 is $38

$29 shipped !

123aaap001-9.jpg

Tell me about it . That's why I acquired 4 of them , I guess . And , I had been drinking a little BTW .. ... :whistle:

ALSO , ...1/2 off for you fool. And since you've already achieved our blue light special status , we may give you the two payment plan of bi-weekly payments. :insane:

BTW , the Capt. Atom's are prob. gone so you should be able to afford this.

... where the "I'm going to kick your *ss" emoticon :baiting: I guess I'll have to settle for :slapfight: (who ever came up with the :slapfight: really needs an award.)

#98 in 8.5

guide in 8.0 is $38

$29 shipped !

123aaap001-9.jpg

At 1/2 off how can I say no even if you are calling me a fool ? :takeit: @$14.50. Just add it in with my time payment and I'll include the payment for this one in with the next check I send you (along with my first born). Thank god you don't have any high grade GA or early SA Wonder Woman's or I'd be indentured to you for years!

hm. hm ...Now , where is that full short box of sweet HG GA's and those luscious SA Wonder Women's ......... :/