• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alice Cooper CGC SIGNATURE SERIES book for sale!!! - SOLD!

45 posts in this topic

The Last Temptation #1

CGC SS 9.6

Signed by Alice Cooper!

SOLD!

Paypal preferred, but money orders and checks are fine, just please PM me first

:takeit: in this thread claims the book :)

DSC00003-2.jpg

The autograph itself has an issue near the letter "C" and "P" as the pen he used was a little "liquidy" so some bubbles came up and popped rather than drying and sinking into the cover paper.

th_DSC00004-1.jpg

Also included is a reader set of The Last Temptation 1-3 for free:

th_DSC00002.jpg

Now that is a serious book! Only SS copy of that book...and it's Alice's sig to boot. hm

Imagine adding Gaiman and McKean sigs to that book! :o

Thanks T.J. :cloud9:

And yes, the ability to add Gaiman and McKean certainly clossed my mind hm

Dude, that is awesome.

If you'd had that at Neil Gaiman's signing in March and then to get A.C...whow..double WHOA!

Thanks Rich :)

Yes, this would be an insane triple signed book if someone had the patience to hold out for a Gaiman and McKean signing :whistle:

I don't like Alice Cooper. I think he is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I think his whole family are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. I don't like his music. I don't like anything about him.

Yet..........I am somehow drawn to buying this book...

I don't like Alice Cooper. I think he is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I think his whole family are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. I don't like his music. I don't like anything about him.

:baiting:Doooo it...doooo it...

Yeah, the same thing happens everytime I see an Alice Cooper CGC SS book. I don't understand it in the least.

It's the Gaiman aura that cancels out anything else negative about the book. Very potent stuff.

hmm.....I am guessing you are not a Alice Cooper fan.