• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con Update

3 posts in this topic

We are happy to announce some new faces confirmed for Comic Art Con this Sunday, May 31, in Secaucus, NJ. For more info please go to www.comicartshowcase.com.

From Enigmaworks, Mark Holmes and Luke Mierisch. Please check out their website, www.enigmaworks.net

Mark Holmes is an accomplished artist making waves on the convention circuit with his unique painting style and technique. His work has appeared in Return of the Superpimps and Archaia's Awakening. A local to upstate NY, Mark has published several successful independent comics such as The Convergence and Rider with his partner from enigmaworks.

Luke Mierisch is a veteran artist that has a clean style to his art and a well rounded technique using a very noir-like stark black and white and watercolors. An upstate New York native, he has been on the convention circuit for a year, self-publishing Papillon Black, and Tall Tales of Non-Fiction under the enigmaworks banner with his partner in crime. He is also illustrating Robert J. Sodaro's Agent Unknown: Stacy Anne Duncan.

Also joining us will be Eric J. Kraus, who had this to say:

Hello everyone! I hope you are all as excited as I am to be part of the 1st Exclusive Comic Art Convention being held by Joe Veteri and Dan Gallo.

I'm an original comic art collector and comic book professional. Currently, I am the writer for a horror comic title "Maura" which is being published by Berserker Comics.

Having grown up in the 70's, I am a diehard Bronze age Marvel fan and will be bringing some fine Starlin examples from this era for sale, including a Strange Tales #178 page 31 (page where Warlock realizes that he and Magus are the same entity), a nice Captain Marvel#25 page and the title splash to Marvel Spotlight#6 by Mike Ploog.

Also available for sale or trade will be splashes and pages from the Maura comic book which are being illustrated by Rudy D. Nebres. All pages were done in ink wash on 11x17 illustration board.

For more information on my collection and/or my production company "The Comic Coffin", please visit www.comiccoffin.com or send an email to comiccoffin@comcast.net.

Some of my original comic art collection can be viewed at the comicartfans. com website (CAF) under "The Comic Coffin".

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at the show.

Best,

Eric

See you at the con!

Dan & Joe