• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

220 Million dollar Jackpot..what would you do?

164 posts in this topic

A certain individual hit all the numbers for the Florida powerball a few days ago, winning 220 million dollars in the process. Even after getting taxed is going to be a nice "chunka'change." Asked what he would do,his first response is that he would buy a horse.

Without thinking about it, first response, what would you buy or do immidiately after winnning. Don't think about it, just quickly write the FIRST thing that comes to mind...

Make the sellers of comics on this board very happy. :insane:

$232.1 Million Powerball Jackpot Ticket Sold in South Dakota

The single jackpot-winning ticket for the May 27 Powerball drawing was sold in Winner, South Dakota. The ticket matched all five white balls and the red Powerball to win the $232.1 million jackpot

so close Jonny J...so very very close...

(Winner is not far from where I reside...)

I'd first remove any and all debts, buy a couple of houses in this current down economy (my primary and vacation home), and then stick the rest into Bershire Hathaway...and continue to live my life as if nothing happened. Seriously.