• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

220 Million dollar Jackpot..what would you do?

164 posts in this topic

A certain individual hit all the numbers for the Florida powerball a few days ago, winning 220 million dollars in the process. Even after getting taxed is going to be a nice "chunka'change." Asked what he would do,his first response is that he would buy a horse.

Without thinking about it, first response, what would you buy or do immidiately after winnning. Don't think about it, just quickly write the FIRST thing that comes to mind...

Throw all of it into my newest project The New Magic "What Would CaptainofIndustry Do?" Eight Ball. You ask it questions and it tells you what to do. Employing new technology, it provides much more detailed advice than the traditional Magic Eight Ball. Example:

Me: "WWCOID Eight Ball, I am thinking about making a change in my career, what should i do?

WWCOID Eight Ball: [Censored . . . ] top shelf call girls, then [censored] [censored] cut it with 3 shots of 5 hour energy [censored] [censored] let the donkey out the escape chute that you have cut into the basement [censored] [censored] like 12 or 15 hours of Tekken 4. Don't forget to eat something. Then all will be revealed and you will have your answer!

Lotto hit after taxes: $115 Million

After WWCOID Eight ball: Hello Billionaire's Boys Club . . .

Take a wrecking ball and destroy my house and build a new one. By another home on Martha's Vineyard.

By tons of GM and Chrysler stock! lol

GM stock, that's hilarious.. :roflmao::signfunny:

quit job along with the wife , go to Disney World for 2 weeks after the 2 week vacation purchase a nice 3000-4000 square foot home in a nice area , make some donations to my sons school , church -- help out some family members ( notice i said some ) ,set aside a small portion for comic related stuff like opening a top of the line comics store and traveling to conventions- hire my best friend as my store manager/convention roadie - pay the tab for a couple of CGC dinners ( with open bar - of course ) but would mostly put it all in safe investments and live very very well off the interest and income from them ...

tony_montana_coke.jpg

Swap me with Tony Montana, that tube TV in the background for a plasma, add a cage with a tiger in it, and throw in some leopard skin carpeting for the last 12 penthouse pets to roll around on.

I would take 10% and go nuts. Whatever, whenever. Then I'd hire a well respected financial adviser. Way too many stories of people winning millions of dollars being broke and on welfare... I know my comic book collection would expand quite a bit. That is one area the adviser would have to listen to me.

I would take 10% and go nuts. Whatever, whenever. Then I'd hire a well respected financial adviser. Way too many stories of people winning millions of dollars being broke and on welfare... I know my comic book collection would expand quite a bit. That is one area the adviser would have to listen to me.

My line of thinking as well.

For comics I'd need 2 million, the one million to buy all the books/art from my list and the other million to buy the world's best Tec '27 or Action #1... just to *spoon* everybody off and have my sig line say that I own the best book in the world

So two million for comics and CCE's..

Another three million play money

50 million for my family

50 million in a bank account

the remaining 115 million goes to charity

Never having to work again sounds more like punishment than reward to me..

I enjoy a great number of things and working is one of them. I couldn't imagine a life where I would just hang around all day..Leisure time is golden, but it loses a lot of its luster when every day becomes leisure day...

I'd do all the things I spoke off if I won the lottery, improve my material things, but I wouldn't quit my job.

Throw all of it into my newest project The New Magic "What Would CaptainofIndustry Do?" Eight Ball. You ask it questions and it tells you what to do. Employing new technology, it provides much more detailed advice than the traditional Magic Eight Ball. Example:

Me: "WWCOID Eight Ball, I am thinking about making a change in my career, what should i do?

WWCOID Eight Ball: [Censored . . . ] top shelf call girls, then [censored] [censored] cut it with 3 shots of 5 hour energy [censored] [censored] let the donkey out the escape chute that you have cut into the basement [censored] [censored] like 12 or 15 hours of Tekken 4. Don't forget to eat something. Then all will be revealed and you will have your answer!

Lotto hit after taxes: $115 Million

After WWCOID Eight ball: Hello Billionaire's Boys Club . . .

I can't think of a better way to spend $115 million. Do you have any idea how many lives you'll change? (worship)