• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Because Modern needs its own "OMG, look at this eBay price!" thread

555 posts in this topic

Well heres what I do.. I have some comic's that I don't want to sell. However I will list them and I list them way over guide. Why because I love the book so much, that the only way to part w/ it is if you pay me an arm and a leg! Otherwise it will sit in my collection forever.

I've often thought of doing the same, but I look at books and think of listing them way over guide and think 'why the hell am I even thinking of listing them at all?' and don't bother.

then... it must be he really loves the book and thats what it will take for him to part w/ it... I hope he gets it....

If it's good ol' Ricky Appleby you're talking about, believe me he doesn't love the books at all. He loves taking extortionate amounts of money out of other people's pockets and putting it into his.

Collapse like his administration :)

wow! I cant believe people think the country is the way it is because of Obama.. This is what I always hear from repulican's.. When the repulic party is in office they always say your feeling the effect from the last president.. Well, So then we must be feeling the effect from George Bush right? Its funny I dont hear the repulican party saying this anymore..

then... it must be he really loves the book and thats what it will take for him to part w/ it... I hope he gets it....

If it's good ol' Ricky Appleby you're talking about, believe me he doesn't love the books at all. He loves taking extortionate amounts of money out of other people's pockets and putting it into his.

hm Reminds me of somebody else................. chucknono.gif

hm Reminds me of somebody else................. chucknono.gif

I'm going to have to work at narrowing it down...

Oh please.

What he really loves is $$$$$$.

There comes a point when you say "this is just blind greed." This guy passed it.

*I* hope this guy wakes up from whatever fever dream he's having and stops making himself look foolish by listing this book for farrrrr more than it's worth. I would NEVER do business with someone this greedy.

I love my Turtles #1...but that doesn't mean I'm going to list it for $100,000. I'm not going to list it AT ALL.

wow! I cant believe people think the country is the way it is because of Obama.. This is what I always hear from repulican's.. When the repulic party is in office they always say your feeling the effect from the last president.. Well, So then we must be feeling the effect from George Bush right? Its funny I dont hear the repulican party saying this anymore..

Politics aren't allowed on this board. You're walking a dangerous line.

nor is calling other cgc member's a "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" So before you start talking about my backyard.. Please clean yours!

nor is calling other cgc member's a "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" So before you start talking about my backyard.. Please clean yours!

Does anyone have any idea what this means....?

No...?

But!!

These ones really take the biscuit. Probably the most dispicable guy on eBay UK.

Batman #612 2nd print

ASB&R #1 RRP sketch doh!

ASB&R #6 RRP

ASM #300 CGC 9.6

USM #1 variant

Wolverine #145 Nabisco variant CGC 9.6 :o

Those prices :o

He's been listing this for at least 2 years!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Danger-Girl-1-Chromium-a-go-go-Campbell-scarce_W0QQitemZ6620577228QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET?hash=item18a9dfdcc&_trksid=p4634.m351.l1262

hmmmm no takers??