• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Because Modern needs its own "OMG, look at this eBay price!" thread

555 posts in this topic

saw that...0% chance of that getting a bid. he is just showing off.

I dont even recognise this fanzine as being a 1st app. of Hellboy.

1. San Diego comic con comics#2

2.next men #21

I mean come on ,it's an Italian Fanzine for God sakes (shrug)

Yeah, I've seen that one! I really, really don't understand the thinking behind these auctions. I know people are prone to crazy impulse buys, but these just leave you wondering if it is, as some say, an expensive way to pimp your collection without actually selling it? :shrug:

He is actually selling a couple of books in that one auction, but I do think he is INSANE to ask that much for it.

He has my favorite eBay CGC selling point. 1 of only x number of copies graded at 9.8... because there won't ever be any future submissions of this book right?

Some person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed is trying to sell a 9.8 Danger Girl #2 Ruby Red for $5,000.

YES it's rare.

YES it's "the holy grail" of Danger Girl.

You're higher than a kite if you think it's worth $5k.

$500-$1000, sure.

$5K?

pass the bong

Some person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed is trying to sell a 9.8 Danger Girl #2 Ruby Red for $5,000.

YES it's rare.

YES it's "the holy grail" of Danger Girl.

You're higher than a kite if you think it's worth $5k.

$500-$1000, sure.

$5K?

pass the bong

Link?

Too many people trying to capitalize on the future of Obama. Like always, people don't realize that the capitalization is for Obama is now. In the near future, these books will collapse.

Pat

Personally I don't understand paying huge premiums for a 9.9/10 when on another day the book may easily fetch a 9.8.

Each to their own though.

I know this is copper, but it sold for $2,150 in the last Comiclink auction loldoh!

spidy219.jpg

doh! doh! doh!

And on a total non-key, at that!

And with an 1/8 inch of the white/spine showing. Damn! Somebody got thrown a bone!!