• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY WIFE JUST FOUND OUT THAT I SPENT 7K ON TEC 29 SALE

39 posts in this topic

Gentlemen this can happen to you as well if your wife goes on ebay with your computer lol .Anyways need to raise funds,to support my GA addiction,and to buy my wife her own computer (thumbs u Shipping is extra :takeit:rule and PMs are always welcome

Gentlemen this can happen to you as well if your wife goes on ebay with your computer lol .Anyways need to raise funds,to support my GA addiction,and to buy my wife her own computer (thumbs u Shipping is extra :takeit:rule and PMs are always welcome

Threads like these are getting to be a reoccuring theme with you.... :baiting:

You are supposed to feel sorry for me and buy a book :slapfight:

I bought my wife a computer years ago.

It was the smartest thing I've done in . . . well, years.

:luhv:

Adventure Comics #44 CGC 8.5 Moderate (P ) color touch pieces added spine splits sealed reinforced LT/OW pages $2250 Great Sandman Cover!!

comics006.jpg

Great book, Sandman covers are the best of the whole run

Adventure Comics #44 CGC 8.5 Moderate (P ) color touch pieces added spine splits sealed reinforced LT/OW pages $2250 Great Sandman Cover!!

comics006.jpg

Especially with that old style mask !!

comics006.jpg

Especially with that old style mask !!

(thumbs u

Gentlemen this can happen to you as well if your wife goes on ebay with your computer lol .Anyways need to raise funds,to support my GA addiction,and to buy my wife her own computer (thumbs u

i hope this never happens to me...the horrors that what my wife would do to me.

j

You are supposed to feel sorry for me and buy a book :slapfight:

Last time it was "just" 3K, he's upped the ante! ^^

Gentlemen this can happen to you as well if your wife goes on ebay with your computer lol .Anyways need to raise funds,to support my GA addiction,and to buy my wife her own computer (thumbs u

i hope this never happens to me...the horrors that what my wife would do to me.

j

An angry picture of the wife near the monitor would probably curtail many things for the majority of us.