• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schomburg Subset completed !!!

28 posts in this topic

I just picked up one of Richies "cast offs" a few weeks ago

MMC64.jpg

I didn't realize that I wouldn't have HA Live on my Iphone and didn't get to take a shot at the 8.0 copy of MMC #63 I REALLY wanted.

I'm currently negotiating a deal for a 9.4 MMC under #20, and about 4 8.0-8.5 copies of Cap in the 20's and 30's. These Timelys are definitely a test of a mans patience, and like Bob Storms told me on the phone last night, I'm not exactly the most patient guy in the world :)

Jim

sorry jim, but i have to close this thread now (I am bored today)

:takeit:

wasn't someone one ebay selling these too (shrug)

One of the sellers that had these on Ebay is the seller I got mine from. Very nice guy and got them a lot cheaper than they went on Ebay.

Out of curiosity what were they going for on Ebay?

Jim

The seller broke them up individually into 3 different auctions. 2 of the 3 went for over $200. Dont remember which sold for the most, but the "set" sold for $600+. I expected them to go around $100 a pop doh!

All other sales info I have seen has them around $100-125 or so.

I just picked up one of Richies "cast offs" a few weeks ago

MMC64.jpg

I didn't realize that I wouldn't have HA Live on my Iphone and didn't get to take a shot at the 8.0 copy of MMC #63 I REALLY wanted.

I'm currently negotiating a deal for a 9.4 MMC under #20, and about 4 8.0-8.5 copies of Cap in the 20's and 30's. These Timelys are definitely a test of a mans patience, and like Bob Storms told me on the phone last night, I'm not exactly the most patient guy in the world :)

Jim

neither am I, which is why I was happy with 5.0 cr/ow :baiting: