• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go ahead, take a guess at how damaged the book is.

117 posts in this topic

Dig a hole... doh!

is that a roadhouse quote?

Roadhouse, the perfect movie.

:cloud9:

While I admit that Patrick Swayze is in the perfect movie, I suggest that that movie is in fact Red Dawn.

Then again, I might be biased.

WOLVERINES!

For me the all-time classic on an envelope was

"Please Mr. Postman, don't bend this comic book!"

Sounds like the wishful thinking of a three-year-old?

They did comply with this plea from the sender; they just heavily crushed a corner in instead.

No cardboard protection or even a plastic bag inside, and the book itself ended up absolutely destroyed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

red dawn is great, but still second to Roadhouse, the most perfect 80's movie ever filmed. :)

Shiver, your posts here are without fail, either funny or informative, or both. Your artwork is amazing, and I hope to own a piece one day. However, if you continue to insist that Roadhouse outstrips Red Dawn, I'll never be able to afford any of your work. Everyone knows that once the artist dies, the cost of his stuff increases exponentially.

That's a nice way of saying, "I'm gonna cut you, mang!" ;)

:baiting:

Let's burn the guy from Rancho Cucamonga :sumo:

Nothing is worse than living in Rancho Cucamonga....that in itself is punishment enough. Heck, burning the guy from RC would be doing him a favor.

:insane:

It states "Do Not Bend" on the envelope, so I am sure it is fine.

They forgot to write "Do Not Crumple."

red dawn is great, but still second to Roadhouse, the most perfect 80's movie ever filmed. :)

Shiver, your posts here are without fail, either funny or informative, or both. Your artwork is amazing, and I hope to own a piece one day. However, if you continue to insist that Roadhouse outstrips Red Dawn, I'll never be able to afford any of your work. Everyone knows that once the artist dies, the cost of his stuff increases exponentially.

That's a nice way of saying, "I'm gonna cut you, mang!" ;)

:baiting:

Beau,

Matthew and kenny have obviously been listening to me for years. If you are stuck on a desert island and can only have one movie it must be Roadhouse. Why you ask?

(1) It has nudity - Red Dawn doesn't. Huge plus one for Roadhouse.

(2) It has a sweet soundtrack (except for the screetchy tune the lead waitress sings :sick:) Red Dawn doesn't

(3) It has hand to hand fighting not just blowing stuff up, although Roadhouse does have stuff blowing up. Advantage Roadhouse.

(4) It is a buddy flick. Sam Shepherd is a cool buddy/mentor. Powers Boothe doesn't quite get there in Red Dawn.

(5) Ben Gazzarra is so easy to hate as the bad guy. Pure evil. The head Cuban in Red Dawn is sympathetic. Way to cop out Red Dawn.

(6) Kelly Lynch v. Ferris Bueller's little sister. Sorry Red Dawn.

(7) There are no monster trucks destroying Ford dealerships or people getting crushed by polar bears in Red Dawn. 'Nuff said.

Red Dawn is great, but it is no Roadhouse.