• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES: More Fun #56 CGC 8.0 O/W - SCARCE - CLOSED

103 posts in this topic

I purchased the book in February 2005 for $9,000 when guide was $4,102.

Actually counselor, I bought it in Febuary 2005 from Heritage. In April or May of '05 you purchased this book from me as part of a larger deal.

I originally quoted you $9000 on it, but after a very small group discount you paid a little less than that.

At any rate, I hope this thread generates some interest for you (thumbs u

But if it doesn't, let me know.

Actually counselor, I bought it in Febuary 2005 from Heritage. In April or May of '05 you purchased this book from me as part of a larger deal.

I originally quoted you $9000 on it, but after a very small group discount you paid a little less than that.

At any rate, I hope this thread generates some interest for you (thumbs u

But if it doesn't, let me know.

:wishluck: for the full circle

Actually, that's not accurate Rich.

According to Heritage's website there was no public sale of this book in February 2005, only those sales I listed above from 2002 and 2003.

And the written contract we executed sets the price at $9,000 and that payment was due to you by February 5, 2005, and the books were to be delivered to me by February 10, 2005. Both of us lived up to the terms of the agreement. :golfclap:

But I appreciate any post that generates interest for the book! (thumbs u

Any silver or bronze 'Tec?

Just GA.

high grade Nedors? :wishluck:

I listed a Fighting Yank #1 CGC 8.5 Penn pedigree copy in my other sales thread.

I also have a Fighting Yank #14 CGC 9.2 Big Apple pedigree copy.

If anyone has any interest, let me know.

Actually, that's not accurate Rich.

According to Heritage's website there was no public sale of this book in February 2005, only those sales I listed above from 2002 and 2003.

And the written contract we executed sets the price at $9,000 and that payment was due to you by February 5, 2005, and the books were to be delivered to me by February 10, 2005. Both of us lived up to the terms of the agreement. :golfclap:

But I appreciate any post that generates interest for the book! (thumbs u

GPA has this book with this cert# listed as sold in Feb '05.

I didn't report it as a sale. But I did buy it from Heritage. So unless you reported it to GPA as the buyer (which I don't believe they allow) then I don't understand how it is included. But be that as it may. I am just happy to help you generate those "interested parties" that can help you get a higher price against my initial fair offer. Good luck with that.

Wow, a buyer can report a sale if he is an authorized GPA dealer. Who knew?

I will now eat crow...sorry Mark.

such a great book. why is it still available??? or is it just everyone wants pre-robin Bat Cover tecs?? sheeesh

The cracked case is scaring everybody away.

such a great book. why is it still available??? or is it just everyone wants pre-robin Bat Cover tecs?? sheeesh

The cracked case is scaring everybody away.

Only $38 to replace it......