• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES: More Fun #56 CGC 8.0 O/W - SCARCE - CLOSED

103 posts in this topic

Beautiful book Mark. I wish I could have owned it. :slapfight: Congrats to the new buyer.

Thanks again for the advice on the valuation of the book that we won't name as of yet. :fear:

To back up what Mark is saying, he's helped numerous boardies out, including myself, with their entanglements with unsavory elements of the hobby, successfully I might add. While I may disagree with him from time to time, that doesn't change the fact that I consider Mark a good friend - a guy you want in your corner when the chips are down. I hope I can do the same for him some day.

Beautiful book Mark. I wish I could have owned it. :slapfight: Congrats to the new buyer.

Thanks again for the advice on the valuation of the book that we won't name as of yet. :fear:

To back up what Mark is saying, he's helped numerous boardies out, including myself, with their entanglements with unsavory elements of the hobby, successfully I might add. While I may disagree with him from time to time, that doesn't change the fact that I consider Mark a good friend - a guy you want in your corner when the chips are down. I hope I can do the same for him some day.

Helped me out last year on a legal matter. Thanks again Mark

(thumbs u